3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20 12:31 pm

Ripped the picture when mouse control (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe the Mat is not the same,but noticed this crap like ripped the picture when you rotate the camera with the mouse.Want to kawamichi to play,but terribly annoying torn picture.When managing a gamepad does not.The Xbox 360 Controller.It sticks to the LB button,I mean the play doesn't work immediately.One picture is smooth on kawamichi,what is your Mat?The mouse I have now Bloody V7 wired.Mat, too, from Bloody
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niikas2011 25.01.20

Vertical sync tried to turn it on ?

L
Linch2000 25.01.20

[Denis]
An excellent mouse. What a ripped picture..

Y
YNWA1997 25.01.20

If the GOG version, try overlay disable, I have because of him this was

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

Niikas2011
Have not tried it.Picture tear like a frieze.If a gamepad stick is rotate the camera,then this is the frieze disappears.I'm wondering what your settings for mouse need to paszamant?Sensitivity?

YNWA1997
Yes,version GOG.Play with the overlay on MSI Afterbuner.I'll try.

Linch2000
About mouse not argue.But this only applies to the Witcher 3.Purposely started the WWII shooter,the gameplay is excellent,with no jagged images.But the Witcher 3...tin

K
Kassandra_Rain 25.01.20

[Denis]
And in the settings the mouse sensitivity change? Maybe in this case?

Y
YNWA1997 25.01.20

[Denis]
I mean overlay the Gogh'and it can be

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
No,not changed.I'm at work.I'm up to the comp 2 hours))

YNWA1997
Start without Galaxy?Ok.There will be time,will test

B
Boogie___man 25.01.20

[Denis]
Yes, GOG galaxy, and cliente GOGH disable OVERLAY this will remove the freezes when turning the mouse - that's 100%! I bug report threw Gogh on this issue, said look, but things are there.

i
ixden88 25.01.20

[Denis]
To ragged was the need to play 120+ fps consistently was the Witcher on a good setting it is unlikely that much will be given (if not 1080ti+) easier with a plane and a gamepad to play, but the city still ranenko will. If you want a mouse it is possible to limit fps to 65 using Riva tuner, the picture is a little integrity will be than random fps

L
Linch2000 25.01.20

Please, explain, what is a torn picture. This horizontal distortion or what?
I have Monique 60 Hz and play with over & under in all games (and in the driver settings, put the plane). Stable 60 FPS, and no image distortion, and in the Witcher too. Mouse - A4Tech X-748K Black USB.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

Linch2000
I called equal image the camera rotation with a delay.I mean,it looks like frieze,only stronger. Smooth picture – if the camera rotation is carried out without delay:as the mouse is moved,so the camera and turned depending on the sensitivity and diopters

ixden88
And here the FPS,if the controller anywhere?I have playable FPS,somewhere in the 45-55 fps. on my controller, the picture breaks at 30 fps

Boogie___man
Found on YouTube how to do it.Disconnect,unsubscribe

L
Linch2000 25.01.20

[Denis] wrote:
I called equal image the camera rotation with a delay.
I have no such. However with 60 Hz Monica and 60 FPS will turn slightly turbid. But with 144 Hz and FPS, without limitation picture will be clearer. That's all. But what that twitching of the pictures I have. The thing is, for you, XS.

c
cheezette 25.01.20

[Denis]
In the graphics options turn on hardware cursor support in helping me with this problem.
Spoiler

S
Sivka-pro 25.01.20

[Denis]
It is precisely because of the overlay included in the GOG litsuhe. I also have leg twitching, until it turned off! He YNWA1997 the right answer earlier. And mouse I also have X7 already in 2015 and everything works smoothly what with the Mat without it, the Mat is nothing to do with it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

Niikas2011
Linch2000
YNWA1997
lllKaSSandrAlll
Boogie___man
ixden88
cheezette
Sivka-pro
Thanks to all who responded.Turned off the overlay,and the game went like clockwork: