3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_Rigos 19.09.19 09:58 pm

The departure with the error #str_dlg_error_game (Wolfenstein: Youngblood)

Friends help with this problem. Crashes during gameplay with an error. Photo attached
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_Rigos 19.09.19

D
DenS SliM ShadY 19.09.19

Mr_Rigos
If you get this error during the capture of the floppy disk, then you need to lower the graphics settings to low, those that do not require a restart of the game

D
DenS SliM ShadY 19.09.19

Here I did the same thing https://forums.playground.ru/wolfenstein_youngblood/tech/vylet_v_menyu-981434/

M
Mr_Rigos 19.09.19

DenS SliM ShadY
Tried, does not help.
Trainer cut down, without it all works well))
thank you

A
AdolfPovelitelMorei 19.09.19

like something with the NPC dialogues, and so do XS

s
sarea5761 19.09.19

EDenS SliM ShadYУ me the same thing but reducing graphics does not help.I'm game to re-set.no floppy

G
Guest 25.10.19

i have the same problem and i don't know why in all of internet there is now anthing about this error.

G
Guest 25.10.19

by the way , i put setting in lowest mode ,but didn't worked , new cracks didn't work , and even edidted some files and setting and didn't work again. i think we have to wait for the new version of game and new patches, because as i know and i saw in original web game they said in this week about in next 3 or 4 days maybe , they will relase the patch 1.06 and i guess they can fix it.

G
Guest 26.10.19

I found it.

G
Guest 26.10.19

I found it.

G
Guest 26.10.19

DON'T USE trainer IN GAME SO YOUR GAME WILL WORK WELL. i tried and it worked,trainer will make your game to crash. hope you enjoy of your ame now. :D My instagram ID: @Pure.Friends im alwasy there for responding. :)