3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 25.01.20 12:32 pm

Expectations from the game (Life is Strange 2)

Actually what do you expect from the sequel? As you know, the characters will be new. I wonder will anyone mention of the old characters/events. If the game is in the same universe, then why are we not?

Personally, I'd like to see cleaner Samuel, who in the first part seemed too suspicious(and not only me) and knowing what you don't know the other characters.

20 Comments
Sort by:
G
GostTolik 25.01.20

And are going to release part 2? if so then it would be very cool, as in the first part of the play avidly, so to speak. All my friends remember advised.
About the expectations - I would like of course so that was one universe with a negligible intersection with the first part.
It is important to keep the concept - it touches.

F
FallenGhost 25.01.20

GostTolik wrote:
And are going to release part 2?
GostTolik
Yes, here can see more: http://www.playground.ru/news/studiya_dontnod_ofitsialno_obyavila_o_razrabotke_life_is_strange_2-54002/

F
Flimpten 25.01.20

Waiting for a good story, gameplay and characters. It would be cool if mentioned characters from the first part, or added them.

S
Sha-R 25.01.20

Washed down the continuation of the history and variation more

C
ChloePricee 25.01.20

So you want to play the second part LIS <3

C
ChloePricee 25.01.20

FallenGhost
Especially seemed suspicious when he found pictures of Rachel and the magazine models HD

s
senapr 25.01.20

I hear there will be more variability and I think this is a major plus. wait. be sure to buy

W
WHEK 25.01.20

The fact that the game is only 3 episodes should be alerted.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 25.01.20

Very interested to know what will be the relationship with the original

r
romanpochivalov 25.01.20

What I expect from the sequel? - the same system requirements as the original LiS. In the prequel I said...too much isn't it? Or it's just baiting...I don't know. Well cannot be such that the drawn graphics so demanded to the system.

v
vladik865 25.01.20

The first part as it tried to pass when the game came out but never mastered. Today was the prequel (downloaded with torrent the pirates), the music, the atmosphere, the plot, the characters are very cool, everything is made simple 10 out of 10.. well, maybe 9 by the way.. the incentive for reviews 9.5 turns. So passed the game in one sitting. As soon as he finished playing out the game, launched steam and bought it and the first part also took... now I will pass the first and forward to the second. I love the game (interactive movie) from many telltail passed and satisfied but there are the walking dead are like me, then the other as it went Batman the first season was OK but the desire to buy it was not, then the game struck me. Although if you listen to the story from the well, but due to the atmosphere of the game. Waiting for the same effect, the next game will take on pre-order only would be okay what would the translation was Russian, and then to wait for the translation from the interpreters a month or more as it is not very good, but for their work too, thanks. Maybe a little off topic but kind of tuckered out... well wait for a good game..

K
Konstantin335 25.01.20

Waiting for history is not worse than the first part. I wonder what will take the ending
Spoilered someone had left with Chloe, and who then donated it for the town.
Even if the second part will be with other characters, I would like that the universe was the same, with references to the first part.

x
xSilencEx 25.01.20

references are required to be, a pity, but we'll see Max and Chloe. Waiting for the new part of the same atmosphere, history and of course music. I hope that the new part will remain within the universe of the original

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Константин335
No, new location, new characters. As Andromeda.

K
Konstantin335 25.01.20

NightHawkreal
But Andromeda was the same universe and references were to the previous installments. If only things would happen to the first part, then of course any ending will not take, and maybe after.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

Константин335
And maybe at the same time, in another state. )

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

The main thing that Deck more on a gun shot did not admit.

p
plutikov55 25.01.20

Waiting for the Russian language, at least subtitles

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

plutikov55
Will

K
Koteyko Leopold 25.01.20

Without Chloe and Max, of course, is not so cool, but I'm sure the game will still be very cool.