3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HITTOKIRE BATTOSAY 25.01.20 12:33 pm

The training mode test of a warrior (For Honor)

Guys so I have a problem in the test of the warrior mission 1 assassin protection there is an additional task called repel could not tell how to do it and I do not understand how
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 25.01.20

HITTOKIRE BATTOSAY
When the enemy strikes, the indicator shot at the last moment as it erupts. Immediately after such a flash need prozhat button strong attack in the same direction.

C
Capp 25.01.20

Vindicta
So is the parry , the reflection is performed by dodging in the direction of the enemy attack at the last moment. Reception is Reflection can only use the killer.

A
Alexandr Tarasevich 25.01.20

Cheburek_5
Don't know why zaminusili, all properly written. Now more detailed explanation: when you just lead the mouse in the direction of attack is the block. When at the last moment before the attack (the red indicator should be light) press spacebar (evasion) button and walk towards the enemy is a reflection, and when the right mouse button (strong attack) - this is parry. With the parry is introduced in the 2nd mission of the test of the warrior.
From myself I will add that the easiest way to reflect the top powerful attacks. =)