3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 03.09.19 11:16 am

Are there games with bad end?

I wanted to ask whether there are games with bad ends ?
116 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 03.09.19

Are you talking about? In the Mafia the most natural bad end! Or not?

D
Dark Priest 03.09.19

In the Mafia a bad end. If you remember in the video to old Tommy come on the car two years 60-65 and shoot him with a shotgun in the belly. The camera zooms out and shows Tommy lying in a pool of blood on the lawn.

D
Da Joker 03.09.19

Yes, we know about it! how does 10 times the mafia all have already passed)
2 garryman
Nizny I current in the third(contract Jack) and played! in principle, Nitsche mochilovo
I do not know why journalists took it so... the most stupid kada flying in outer space!
bullshit! a moped is also fun to drive and snowmobile right...

K
Kot-Rin 03.09.19

Bad the end of Black mirror,Nolf3 in the end is good, because Jack is alive and well serves him right...In Сибири2 too, everything is OK, the old man with the mammoth, and Walker will be back home...

U
Unexpected 03.09.19

I checked your mail it doesn't work !
And stanichka parity all can you opisoval !
And nothing is fixed ! =)

<>

K
KILLAKAN 03.09.19

Kama as and StarCraft: Brood a Thief's end is not the best. Dugalle he committed suicide, although the Zerg crushed + Knocks before still died.

s
shmalegin 03.09.19

In the Suffering you play, there is not that the end is bad, it is the whole game kind of [VTS] happens

D
DeX 03.09.19

Ryn, if you get through the game at the highest level of complexity, Mona is still alive.

s
sharlotta 03.09.19

Alice in a silly way *rather strange... but if it's not exact, it is not...*
One of Kontsevoy Myst III
Sacryface in General crazy end... although he's a mine there, from the gods depends on... *cher just for Persefone passed...*

Incidentally... tell us what ended the GTA III and that me did not finish...

H
Homyak-Dzheday 03.09.19

I do not agree about Alice.It seems there is a happy ending,all the creatures are destroyed,all is well in the world.

s
sharlotta 03.09.19

American Mg'gee? Are you kidding? There's brad, the owner of what is shown and the credits of the final movie is not even

s
sharlotta 03.09.19

or... I missed something? There bull video? *do me a pirated version...*

H
Homyak-Dzheday 03.09.19

Yes,I had the video...it shows the real world,and Alice with a smile closes the book and leaves the house.Like all good=)

R
RockMachinedie 03.09.19

Metal Gear Solid - the ending punched some tears!

R
RockMachinedie 03.09.19

Hamster Jedi about the end in HL2 !!! Because there is still not over!!!! We'll be waiting!

M
Methylated Spirit 03.09.19

A BAD ENDING CAN ONLY BE IN HIS PANTS!

D
DeX 03.09.19

2 sharlotta
In General, the main character wets this Catalina makes a friend(I do not remember the name), and then when I read the credits and its too... too much talking...:)

7771 03.09.19

in Tetris scaffold Dunne and in Tanchico identity...7771

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.09.19

another game with a bad end there?

PS
long threads are looking and searching for the topic what does your nickname :P
Could you tell me?

S
Spit_fire 03.09.19

So the end was good, don't do it through otherworldly connections to implement... :) and assault And battery not to get involved...
(In breccia...)