3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karcah 25.01.20 12:34 pm

Pirate patch 1.11 (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Does anyone know the patch 1.11 DLC Blade Galadriel is already on torrent ?
Found only 1.08 with the new tribes.
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 25.01.20

Karcah
Zaregatsya and swing from there. There you can find all the patches, cracks and Dlsi and itself handles it all put. Apparently repoquery waiting for the latest DLS and all the patches, so as not to do the work ten times. I personally have the license, I just go threw Dlsu and activated. Kutal have all the achievements passed Dlsu. Honestly gag and dull DLS. Don't know how come last but to buy for 1799 these two DLS are generally not worth it. If you really must do it yourself. He shake, he patches the game, he put Dlsu, and look for the crack, respectively. Much this time will not be, don't be lazy please. Want on the sleigh ride - able them to carry. The forum under the spoiler.
Спойлерhttps://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78387&start=2250

K
Karcah 25.01.20

Badfox69
Thank you very much.

a
alexanderfox 25.01.20

Badfox69
Well then how do you suggest to install on the pirates?Downloaded you DLS...you have it activated because she litsuha. And some kind of Repack it is unlikely to go especially need a tablet,it's either hacked license but there is a patch 1.0,in short it is not. And the last Repack with version 1.08 only hatab,and then he activated the penultimate two DLC with someone,so the Repack doesn't work,test need repak from Fifgirl.

P
PIRAT69 25.01.20

alexanderfox wrote:
especially need a tablet
Badfox69 wrote:
and look for the crack, respectively.
Everything is there, read carefully. To the new post patch the pill and the RFIC stuff. And necessary dances with a tambourine.

a
alexanderfox 25.01.20

Badfox69nfv ytn
The majority there says that license will only fit. I'm repak from Hatab installed all the junk this Supplement(the update 1.11,the very DLC,cinematic in 4K) but the effect is zero, neither the main menu nor in the game itself this Supplement is not seen,therefore need a tablet and later versions of the tablets they are tied to incentives and genoway.If I missed something show me I was wrong.If it were so as they say do you think hatab or pitgirl or the same mechanics not be posted your Repack.Hatab explained that he's waiting for a pill.This DLC as it is necessary bloknot otherwise nothing.

P
PIRAT69 25.01.20

Yeah I read, not destiny. DLS and hat. Is there a crack for version 1.08, but you can clean the patches to roll. And DLS even play piratical impossible.

a
alexanderfox 25.01.20

Badfox69
There pishat that is necessary bloknot DLC through file steam_emu because the two previous DLC was on the advice zzz666 blocnote so I think it's only repoquery will understand.A typical example of one of these DLC
561630=Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion (Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ - Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion)
561631=Blackguard Tribe (Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ - the Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion)

P
PIRAT69 25.01.20

alexanderfox
I bought the silver edition. I mean all these Dlsi I already have, not enough current Galadriel. Well sobstvenno I passed, all the achievements were palatal. But once you can go through to understand what happened to her when Sauron pogladil this Ghost. The story I was not inspired. Although the game itself prinicpe liked. But sad to those who bought the gold edition. Dlsi not worth it. Well, for a black look, I do not think that in the story they make AH...

a
alexanderfox 25.01.20

Badfox69
DLC wasteland of Mordor will be in may,thorvin for Baranga made a special outfit so that I don't think the mechanics will be very different from altariel and Talion.In this game you have to play on a powerful GTX 1080 ti and operatives you must have at least 18 gigs(ie. with HD textures she eats have a video card, 10.5 GB RAM and in team fights where a lot of people fps drops to 70-80,one brow 4K ate 13 gigs of video memory on a 2 x 1080ti).And by the way tell me where is best to monitor the emergence of tablets?

P
PIRAT69 25.01.20

alexanderfox
Google doesn't help find the Codex? Under the spoiler and monitor. As they say first hand.
Спойлерhttp://codex-game.com

a
alexanderfox 25.01.20

Badfox69
There's an old tablet from October 10,new and is not yet visible.

d
demonhellboy 25.01.20

Badfox69
you do not receive a confirmation of registration, you can go throw the patch

A
Alucard1431 25.01.20

is there any news on hacking or DLS? if there is please post ) I would be very grateful )