3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djekiler 25.01.20 12:35 pm

Shopkeeper (Graveyard Keeper)

Tell me what's in the shed on a pallet to lay down to sell.
Mission dealer to sell 7 boxes
All understood it is necessary in the garden to build a table
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kadi555 25.01.20

Grown garden vegetables(onions, lentils, pumpkin) with a gold or silver star, collect, and through the menu of the workbench, create a box, carry on a pallet.

n
nospire 25.01.20

Hmm. I think my game has Bagnoles. Reputation with the dealer 10, and no quests does not. I have already completed the chain with the Serpent.

T
Tepl-A 25.01.20

Yes, it's something like a bug on a quest for the supply of vegetables for the merchant you can choose to pay 10 gold for him, which gives +10 reputation, but breaks the whole line of subsequent quests (with IR-cut grass, a joint venture, it shall in consequence help to get one of the items to the Bishop). In General, the reputation will remain +10, more quests it will not give and as a consequence game does not go through, because one of the final items gives you a dealer for the reputation +100.
It might even be a feature, because the idea is that this quest is one of the first and in the early stages of the game just not 10 gold (if not cheat). That's the trick cheaters.

b
bladiz 25.01.20

Tepl-A
there you can bargain up to 5 gold, and I met him when I almost Cathedral was

J
JS_Denton 25.01.20

Here also it turns out I have this bug played for three days now 1.0127 version and it turns out the plug I did not get all the same as described above.Damn shame I work so hard , so much was built, and here such ambush.