3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korney Chukovskiy 25.01.20 12:36 pm

Golden quality burgers and beer (Graveyard Keeper)

Tolosa eat burgers, but I can't, for some reason the slot is obscured.
Beer and generally how to get the gold?...
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edgens 25.01.20

Korney Chukovsky
Golden seeds beer, like Golden seeds of onion burgers, you can get through fertilizer silver and gold quality well even to knock randomly at Dania, as well seeds of hop by hop, you can kind by the Miller for 2 or 3 of his LVL

K
King_Sosat 25.01.20

Edgens
Fertilizer in silver or gold quality? How to get them? I always fertilize the ground peat, in the hope that the next harvest will be higher quality than the previous - but all to no purpose. How to increase ur. the quality of the grapes, or fish fillet?

E
Edgens 25.01.20

Hicross
These fertilizer studies should be taught, and is on the Church table! the quality of the grapes does not improve, if already collected, just before planting, fertilize fertilizers (not peat)! A good fillet is made only from fish with silver, Golden stars, in order to catch them you need a good fishing rod + bait (in the lighthouse to buy), there are depending on fishing rods and bait (butterfly, larva, Firefly and 2 purchase bait) catching a certain fish

H
Hranitel kladbischa 25.01.20

To the comment above I should add,the lighthouse Keeper,you can still buy the baubles, they are instead bait is a consumable item, at the beach, you can fish Golden quality,and a simple bait cheaper to get yourself,butterfly, Motyl, larvae, and plain fish,is bait for larger fish)))