3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stimfall 25.01.20 12:36 pm

How to get there eklmn to the question mark? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, this topic, on the attached picture the cursor from the mouse brought on the unknown mark - how to get there? This mountainous area, mountain high (jump on the rocks does not work, because the restrictions of textures any) on top of a huge tree in the area from the Destroyed Bastion if you go there with elite Wyvern [??] place the level i.e., I XS how much she is older than me by lvlm, I'm level 14 and a few simple belohvostov. There is a pit inside like water with blood, the walls all a spray of blood and guts and some whisper, to jump back, but broken. If you go on the water side will be cast the village in her 8 pieces of elite romannikov 26 level, BUT there is a path leading up, in the end, as seen in the picture the entrance to the cave, but he closed the massive doors, need a key, maybe someone knows where a key or the like around the unknown within?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 25.01.20

there's a footpath, not noticeable

F
Fitterr 25.01.20

Stimfall
Will give this quest.
To get to the bypass door with difficulty, but possible. Now there is nothing interesting there, except for the question mark -
Spoilerose Get into how it will affect the future of the quest:)

S
Stimfall 25.01.20

Fitterr
Well, thank you. And then I rode up there to run) Point of the skill is always useful, I will wait for the quest. When give a quest then?

i
ilya1iz2 25.01.20

Stimfall
Almost at the end of sujecki.

S
Stimfall 25.01.20

Илья11
Fig a)

S
Stimfall 25.01.20

After passing the story to play with?

i
ilya1iz2 25.01.20

Stimfall
Yes,but story characters are not available.

A
Apofiz 25.01.20

Better not to go there, I went back and can't escape. Invisible walls are not allowed, had about 20 minutes to beat.

x
xxBLIKxx 25.01.20

Thank you!)

K
Kristina Pimenova 25.01.20

Want to say that I'm on level 19 wasted 6 romannikov level 26