3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Turbodestroer 25.01.20 12:38 pm

It was already known about the Commonwealth? (Fallout 3)

Spoiler

Arrival at pitt
Spoiler

The arrival of the Commonwealth
Spoiler

Arrival in the Capital wasteland
Spoiler

Just frames:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Maybe there is somewhere in the answers to this question. But I decided to ask it here because interested.
In addition, Point Lookout is the quest about the book, Krivbeknih. There is divided the choice of the parties. One of them is the character the future, and the computer is recording.
Spoiler(Above the picture visible.)I want to say that she had been in the Commonwealth, if I understand the Commonwealth only in Fallout 4. It turns out she had been before the war? Or I don't catch something
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
afiges 25.01.20

why is the war?I do not understand why you thought so

L
Lord Turbodestroer 25.01.20

afiges
well then Yes, I was wrong. Since the year 2077. Already dropped the bomb, and formed the Commonwealth

F
Feyk iz badoo 25.01.20

the Commonwealth is not in the East and in the North relative to the capital wasteland and the location of point lockout

L

Follower Perelman
And she went from pitt? I understand

N
Noran 25.01.20

In the end, the author just not very smart (no offense).
Lord Turborestore wrote:
Since the year 2077. Already dropped the bomb, and formed the Commonwealth
The Commonwealth in the fallout Canon'a formed to 2077 from several States.
In Fallout 3 there is a quest about an escaped Android, there's even a representative of the Institute appears (he is mentioned in Fallout 4). Read more...
Lord Turborestore wrote:
And she went from pitt? I understand
...moving Marcella or from pitt or from the vicinity of Pittsburgh, to the East of the Commonwealth, there is a ferry to the Capital wasteland, from there to Maryland.

C
Cvoxalury 25.01.20

Lodurr

And you're ready to throw words like lokalizator, losing the that the word Underground means. Subway - perfectly valid abridged translation, which burns only on the limited lovers crib.

On the topic. Before the great War the United States was divided into blocks, each of which included several States. The North-Eastern States formed the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. After the War, as happened with many things, a long and complicated name cut down to just community and began to call the area. And it's clear that in 2277 the year - events of F3 - there have already developed their society, there were people, they visited the Capital Wasteland and Vice versa, and about this area in General, has long been known. And Zimmer says it's still devastated by war is a swamp, full of violence and despair, however, at F4 it ain't all fun and intact buildings, but that's another topic.

F
Feyk iz badoo 25.01.20

Lodurr
Yes indeed about Zimmer is how we have forgotten

F
Feyk iz badoo 25.01.20

Lord Turborestore
according to records at the terminal of the other places

L

Lodurr
Thank you, about this droid I know. With this I have no questions

L

Norаn wrote:
In the end, the author just not very smart (no offense).
Not catch up to a certain point, so asked the question.

R
RikoChiko 25.01.20

Now would be Skyrim and F4 closely shtudiroval on the theme of the main events of the next TES and Fallout.

N
Noran 25.01.20

Lord Turborestore
Do not worry, do not worry, the guys went rogue, not realizing that you're tight (no offense). I hope you all clear?

Recochica
Well, in TES advancers was zhirnyuschy hint at Morrik and Raids, so... it can be

L

Norаn wrote:
that you're tight (no offense)
N?:%n TS was offended, in plain text stub. Could without it. (Sarcasm)