3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 25.01.20 12:38 pm

Game settings (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I need help guys, can anyone have faced this problem. I'm game any can't change everything... even just to make the game in windowed mode I can't, the game collapses into a black screen in the left corner and everything tightly, trying to the user make yourself a resolution didn't help... the game when loading a save or new game just a black screen on the entire monitor waited more than 5 hours even recover. deleted all save and file user and it did not help in the original just came back and all but with so much resolution to play it at all. Same game is happening and with clear Skies... screens would be provided, what the... Call of Chernobyl normally had no such problems... Dead air... also, although this is quite another. And in such settings to play it in General, the computer to boot if I do not know, launched GTA 5 on ultra, compatibility modes tried did not help... what to do don't know.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 25.01.20

Perestanavlivat Windu, and set it as it should be. That's what you should install on a clean OS.
Спойлер1. Motherboard driver
2. Video driver
3. Direct X
4. Visual CC++ 2013 (2017)
6. NET.Framwork 4.6
7. 5.40 WinRAR x64 Final
8. K-Lite Codec Pack Mega

T
Tim7472 25.01.20

Maybe you have to config files is read only?

D
Demons97 25.01.20

Linch2000
installed

D
Demons97 25.01.20

Tim7472
I only put it when he tried to do through the config settings but it did not help I removed, and without it also does not help, also didn't helped
libraries, too

L
Linch2000 25.01.20

Demons97
I have all the Stalkers, including fashion, run. With rare exception some sort of strange kosyachny mod is naughty. And that was twice. And mods beat dozens of pieces.

D
Demons97 25.01.20

Linch2000
so here would understand what the hell... the original is also suffering, I only have a weapons Pak and

S
Snowguard 25.01.20

Demons97
Your problem, namely black screen when configuration changes occur mainly in the presence of the mods, strongly biasing memory. Well, if is original... I don't know. I can advise to run the game in compatibility mode with Windows 7 or Windows XP, some help. I would also like to know the license you have, as well as the steam version or not, this is also important because a lot of it affects.

D
Demons97 25.01.20

Snowguard
steam license

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Demons97 wrote:
so here would understand what the hell... the original is also suffering, I only have a weapons Pak and
Stimovsky version mods not work correctly because there is a different file structure (global fashion stimovsky version do not work),download a normal repak (they are almost all the disk) and try how it will work.

T
Tiem 25.01.20

If Win10, then put the game is not on the system drive, and certainly not in programs fails.

S
Snowguard 25.01.20

Demons97
The steam version is the most buggy in the world. I drive with a license, never had any problems. I can advise to download pirates and check for interest.