3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony_Montana_ 25.01.20 01:26 pm

Will frisat game, need advice

In short, this problem started friezes in games, I thought that because of the old hdd, reinstalled game on ssd and drove, but the friezes still remained. A couple of weeks there were a few BSODов kernel-power error code 41, just what is the reason I Hz, the error for too many reasons. Also monitor temperature of the components through afterburner, everything is in the normal range. I think the problem may be with RAM, because the Frisians began in games with large maps BF1, GTA5, DayZ, and for example, in rainbow six siege for a couple of hours there was no frieze. Drives to exclude, maybe that ssd on hdd freezes still remain.
My hardware GPU: MSI gtx 980 gaming 4G
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 4.2 GHz
RAM: nanya 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z87-A
COOLER: Noctua NH-D14
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
SSD: Plextor M6 Pro 256GB
PSU: Chieftec APS-750cb 750w
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony_Montana_ 25.01.20

Lodurr
Yeah)

S
Sam_FisherPG 25.01.20

Tony_Montana_
Try to run MemTest86 from under the BIOS, if you blame the RAM works you will find.

B
BezNika1 25.01.20

The power off (Quick launch of Windows 10)

T
Tony_Montana_ 25.01.20

Sam_FisherPG
Drove memtest, no error found, try a different power supply use, can it work.

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

Tony_Montana_
You're right the problem is in RAM only, not in its failure but in its VOLUME. Just after the RAM is hammered and begin treatment for the screw and go friezes. So just increase the volume.

T
Tony_Montana_ 25.01.20

MagicHero
The fact that I'm on this configuration about 3 years sitting, and this is without the Frisians played even with the included browser and the videos in it. The freezes started about a month ago and knocked BSODы.

T
Tony_Montana_ 25.01.20

Lodurr
You're right, the problem was with the PSU, changed chiftec the old unit and the freezes stopped. Right now I plan to get a new PSU respectable, either from cyanika or Enermax.

T
Tony_Montana_ 25.01.20

Lodurr
Be Sure to buy the UPS as possible. Away from sin)

L
Luka_gg 25.01.20

Tony_Montana_
It is not necessary there is no UPS, the most problematic thing, don't listen. BP is protected by more cheap and simple device - a voltage regulator.
Buying a UPS is impractical, if there are no problems with the blackout, not all UPSs have built-in protection, and ill his place - a rechargeable battery, which has a very limited lifespan of 3-5 years. Another worth mentioning price.
If there are problems with voltage drops, but it is still important to confirm, it is possible to take easier and cheaper voltage regulator, which is enough to protect your PC. Moreover, it is unclear how the Storyteller knits the system voltage and the UPS (this is unrelated parameters, it is talking about a completely different).
If indeed it was the PSU, the corny, it is prone to wear, especially Chieftec that few people will recommend to install. The only series that extolled - 135-traveler, I worked for 5 years (last 2.5 years, hours) and shot (short-circuit on circuit 5 or 3.5 volts, as it is unclear). Recommend still a Cooler Master, I got 2 BP in bronze and gold, 5 years guarantee. BP is subject to possible prevention.