3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sigon 25.01.20 01:26 pm

The increasing rarity of his captains (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

The question is how to increase the rarity of their captains to the highest or legendary? Is there such a possibility? Or if they are normal then until the end and they only have LVL will increase? How to get a higher legendary and understandable, but also pay the way the rest of a rather long and mutarnee. And whether it is possible to remove the fatal weakness of his captains?
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvakensky 25.01.20

Sigon
I remember I pumped the Orc up to LVL 31, the shield-Thane, strong man. Accidentally killed his blood brother, he betrayed me (and thus acquired the skill Iron will, forbidding him to recruit) Then I remembered that humiliating the captain after the fight, you can make him a psycho or legendary with some chance, and also to remove iron will. I tried now the map runs LVL 47 legendary Orc with immuno to hidden attack, death, jump, fire and iron will. Pants full of joy) it is now Important to win.

P
PIRAT69 25.01.20

There were such. Consumed with grief kill. I network a Vendetta hit, he consider everything imony, the current stealthy strikes rolled. With him still latched on two captains on Karakoram. But killed came from all the orcs fled, and the current that I have seen in recent times and went around and around. So secretive was killed.

M
Mr.Caduceus 25.01.20

Kvakensky
Tin which, I the worst thing what I ever saw this guy pitch with a strong hand(1 hit and you have more than half HP), and humiliation(instead of finishing off offends you and goes, making it impossible to use a 2nd chance). I hesitated chasing him, but now he's my bitch and protects me)

E
EPICtWINk 25.01.20

Sigon
Through combat training uncommon to increase. To increase from normal to high quite often fall out of the card (usually the weapon makes a fiery, poisonous or cursed). To enhance legendary to rare, but falls. The cards in the chests drop

j
jax baron 25.01.20

Kvakensky
you wrote that Orc is crazy you can do this as if I understand correctly then write I will try

M
Mr.Caduceus 25.01.20

jax baron
One of abilock lie to do it under obedience.

j
jax baron 25.01.20

Mr.Caduceus
and I realized I thought this wasn't possible

S
Sigon 25.01.20

jax baron
Orcs often piskami become if they are constantly humiliated. I had a couple traitors to the trolls, I was sick of trying to recruit, had to humiliate, but in the end when their head was broken then and came back to me.
By the way, in fact orcs (superior, legendary) in addition to that they have rare abilities were, there was at least something different from the usual? HP there for more fight better of nemesvita more? But then I like that one legendary so dropped it in horror sbegaet if someone in a rage is coming. One wonders why the heck such a right))

Z
ZeFeRKo 25.01.20

Sigon
less weaknesses, more bonuses

m
menestrel2s 25.01.20

Sigon
Eliminate the army and kill, get a legendary kit, cool W

R
Ruslan Gerilovich 25.01.20

Sigon
Me in the vendetta got a Legendary Bard Without Usimeca.In General there was nothing to kill except as a combination of fire+poison(green light), and the usual kicks,Bitch 2 hours spent on it.

B
Blaster Dark 25.01.20

Ruslan Gerilovich
And conquered though? Although, it seems, killed...

S
Silverite 25.01.20

menestrel2s
And what of his army captains and leaders of the towers to eliminate?

Z
ZeFeRKo 25.01.20

Silverite
can't remember whether you can do it through the menu of the army, but in person yuzaesh submission and expelled from the army, leader of the tower possible before it should be changed with another Orc

S
Silverite 25.01.20

ZeFeRKo
Yeah,I figured as much.It is strange that to such a simple thing in the army not thought of.Even the corpses of my enemy, and lay for weeks.Generally will produce mystics and war set and remove. It is strange that I hammer one comes constantly in addition to tribe war. As the cover does not find and the other only Luke.

S
Sigon 25.01.20

Silverite
Captains can be lowered in rank. Go to the army and give the command and point it at the orcs below, that position changed. But does not act on all, some are on a mission or they are the target of the enemy captains.

S
Silverite 25.01.20

Sigon
I mean that he can not management the army to engage directly on the screen of the army.Who promote/demote,who to kick out/kill for armor.Even from one location to another to translate is not can only new catch.

S
Sigon 25.01.20

Silverite
Like how, in the army you can change their positions can be excluded from the army to improve them through the use of threats or permission to kill yourself, or just to kill them for armor. Although Pro gear is much better to farm it in the arena. Including improving and finding new generals. They sometimes come across epic and legendary. In addition to the starting locations of the other arenas are in your fortress, and even if your soldiers lose in the arena you get those that won, because it was difficult to wash away from your fortress easier to either kill or subdue. And transfer of soldiers from different locations can, in fact, you can even in different games, if you decide to start a new one. When you call the silver chest of the war for dwarven coins as you know fall improvements, among them are some which allow you to return the orcs back into the deck is not caused by the orcs.

S
Silverite 25.01.20

Sigon
Yes, but not in single-coil companies, and certainly not on the pirates all this happiness.On it you will be with the arena and the locations and praying that at least one of the legendary Orc sooner or later got out for hours.About the perk worse than death do not say anything-you likely bring the Orc to the complete madness and will reduce all the levels than give birth to the legendary.In the army, I kind of only the position can change and assign a bodyguard chtio not the same.I enabled store you can kill them for loot and stuff.But it is available only to those who bought the game and who have stable Internet.and the connection with the server.

S
Sigon 25.01.20

Silverite
Did not understand about ceglowski of the company. There is some sort of company? About pirates can not say anything, if I want a game I'll buy myself. About changing positions, everything changes perfectly, went into the menu of the army, pressed 3(to order) Orc leader(that sits above all), and brought upon those who are below. There are options for the change of position(in space), but of course not all, because not all free. And what about pirates in the store can not go? And chests of silver to buy?