3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hyuga Akio 25.01.20 01:26 pm

Freight alone (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is there any way so that you can safely and securely popraviti goods one? A get together may go soon. And hire left-wing partners, the option is not very. Today, one such hired, some time went in another part of the map, then leave. Yes, and sometimes blunt session, you have to jump, and there is necessary to dial again.

Routine mission and robbery have a lot of time has passed, very boring. As the carriage made a change. Solo meditative exercise, you can relax. If not for some assholes, who only hunt for loads of chiefs-singles. And sometimes even that in the session of 4 people will find a woodpecker, which would defile another game instead to enjoy the moment and to score their warehouses. By the way, how many actually give money for the destruction of the goods of another organization?
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoliy Burmistrov 25.01.20

Hyuga Akio
well, in a single session, but will not bonus (one in session and the presence of other players (in your way)) good bonus
take a walk through sessions to find dudes with WIPO chat with them and take
you're on a PC, write nick added together ride

H
Hyuga Akio 25.01.20

Anatoli Bourmistrov
What kind of bonus? And I correctly understood, what speech about creating a single session? Or is it about a normal session, where manage to get one? This is almost a utopia. :) Today was a bit lucky, but quickly once the people had accumulated.

b
bazilews 25.01.20

Hyuga Akio
Bonus upon delivery of the goods in a session with other players,but it is not significant.

H
Hyuga Akio 25.01.20

bazilews
It relates directly to selling prices of goods? And the last question do not know?

Anatoli Bourmistrov
I understand it was a question about the open session, where people manage to be one. Since tried creating your own from singles, including a single session, but it is impossible to do so. The question now in other: how to manage to be in open session alone?

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

Remember hired to the guy, take a load, and for me a fighter, Lord. How he got me. But the burden is still able to move.

H
Hyuga Akio 25.01.20

Kirill22092
About that speech. Okay, if the security is. But when one, then hard. Options with the creation of sessions of the loners do not work. Now to find a way to stay in session one. Tried to wait until all the blame. As a result, more people came running. XD

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

Hyuga Akio
I have such garbage that I just eject from the session, ie I have shows that all went and then I was alone. And by the way in a single session does not work the transportation?

H
Hyuga Akio 25.01.20

Kirill22092
Alas, no. There's even a boss you can't be. Need it open. About the fact that when all throws, I thought. But I don't know how to do so. :) The next day after the patch I have a similar thing happened and I used the time as best they could. I tried to make the first sale, have successfully fulfilled the task. And the money didn't come. :( And when I ordered the goods, also it happened that the money was removed, and the job is not allowed. Maybe then because the servers were tupnyak, but if associated with the fact that one remains in the session, you would not want to lose weight.

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

Hyuga Akio
But if you limit GTA Online access to the Internet (to reduce to it speed for example to 150 Kb/s) then the server kick you (because of the high ping) and you're left alone?

D
Demon59901 25.01.20

The easiest way is to connect to an open session, and then for some time to pull out the Internet cable

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

Demon59901
Then immediately knock out no connection to the Rockstar servers, need to kicked

D
Demon59901 25.01.20

Kirill22092
No, I just checked.

t
t830x 25.01.20

Hmm, I was able to create an open an empty session in which very little randomness was then, with friends and friends of friends rolled goods, people under 10, all divided by their organizations and each other do not interfere, if the randomness came then themselves out, nobody bothered

H
Hyuga Akio 25.01.20

t830x
How created open? According to the method that was suggested above?

t
t830x 25.01.20

Hyuga Akio
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/gtao/obnovlenie_further_adventures_in_finance_and_felony-903056/#comment-15065951

H
Hyuga Akio 25.01.20

Demon59901
Seems to be working. At least, in a session alone. Thank you very much!

S
SaneK_21 25.01.20

disconnect from the wi fi router cable Internet for 10 seconds, then plug in and lo and behold, all out and you're alone in open session

N
Nik210 25.01.20

I use my way

D
Dragon Land 25.01.20

I am also forever alone, I have no friends, too, want to transport goods in an empty session, I'm afraid that I'm going to kill

T
TvoyDryg_ 25.01.20

Is it possible to create an open session without the players?