3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 25.01.20 01:27 pm

Switching tools (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Pumped myself tranq Darts, smoke and fire bombs. The tooltip says that it is necessary to press 4 to toggle, but neither in the game nor in the menu items as the first took tranq Darts so the other can not switch.
Tried many times to press, to pinch, to change the buttons - nothing. License.
The people are kind and knowledgeable, any ideas?
16 Comments
Sort by:
n
nostromona 25.01.20

in the character menu, gear, there on the right there is a square where the Darts and bombs (as all weapons) change.

V
VaasRu 25.01.20

Same problem, help!

V
VaasRu 25.01.20

nostromona
No squares

k
kazak119 25.01.20

fixed this problem, I switch between tools?
the above is what you need to keep, did everything possible, not what helps. someone solved the problem?
through the character menu is not convenient to switch tools(

V
Vyxyxol 25.01.20

Bupycop
And how to clamp it? For an hour chtol? I pinched and zero emotion.

k
kazak119 25.01.20

Muskrat
Yes the clip does not work, I tried all the options. apparently a bug or so conceived

n
naza123 25.01.20

equipment choose what you need and hit 4 without clip

t
travopol 25.01.20

tried in gear and 4 pressed and the mouse and at the same time,in short dance with a tambourine

D
DrAgon_steel 25.01.20

Equipment choose what will be in the slot, then in battle uzaite 4 and instead of onions will throw Kakashi... um well, there's that slot machine is...

s
som_dm 25.01.20

I am also blunt with BERSERKER , but the method probeaction found that this tool can only be used at close range . For example , hiding in the grass (bushes) and when it passes BRAHAMANDA , press the middle mouse button (to focus on a specific character) and then there is the context menu of the selection tool F-quick murder ; R-Berserker . Help ?

S
SS44 25.01.20

Sorry to raise an old topic , but I'm tired of looking for the answer to the question : how to switch the bomb\Darts((( In the inventory, clicking on icons does nothing , in the game press the left arrow d-pad the same. As they were fire bombs and are Can who-thread prompt?

g
ganjin 25.01.20

SS44
Tools switch in the inventory. As a bow or sword choose what will go, so choose the tool. Only if the slot of the bow selected from a set of bows, then in tools choose Darts or bombs. In battle you can only use the selected tool, so it doesn't switch. Berserk and poison of corpses to choose never necessary, they are applied at a close distance to the goal.
If the inventory clicking on the icon does nothing, you don't even know what to say. I suppose nonsense just in case: maybe even no skill (for Darts and bombs need a separate ability).
And inventory generally change something (shields, swords, bows)?

g
grev_4 15.07.20

I understand that the problem is not solved?

Y
Yuissin55 15.07.20

You need to change settings gear to the right of the shield tools, click on it, and POPs up an icon with all the necessary tools (if this topic is still relevant)

D
DimanSamara163 10.05.22

22nd year, and things are still there !!! As I pumped the very first sleeping darts, so they are with me. How dug in! Not bombs, not poison does not change.... Love you Ubisoft.

D
DimanSamara163 10.05.22

Yuissin55
As I understand it, this problem with changing the tool is obviously not observed by everyone. It does not work for me. Apparently the problem has not been resolved. If at all decided!