3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurer iz Vegasa 25.01.20 01:27 pm

Ryse son of rome freezes on all settings. (Ryse: Son of Rome)

Very annoying freezes when I'm not flexing fps is stable at 60 when you just turn the camera the prosidaet fps to 40 and lasts until I stop spinning the camera how to fix it? And this on any graphics settings
my PC:
GP: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz Memory: 8 GB RAM (7.94 GB available RAM) Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
I even for the sake of experimentation I tried to lower the resolution to 720p and low settings and still fps is consistently below 60 sags, wildly angry.
In other games, such problems do not test, update drivers, clean Windows are not advised!
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheeki_Breeki 25.01.20

The courier from Vegas
well, personally my guess, the game loads all objects that were not in sight when you turn them, respectively, and the friezes go. if so, then it is likely that in order to optimize was made. but that's my assumption, just saw a similar implementation at horizon zero dawn. As one type from YouTube: I optimized the game, you know what ? with these very hands he took and put the iron stronger (this rofl, not the Board.). I myself have terribly lag on any settings

B
Boogie___man 25.01.20

The courier from Vegas
Yes good to produce threads of the same type, only yesterday there was like only GTX1060.

R
RikoChiko 25.01.20

Be happy with 40. 20 this is not to whine.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 25.01.20

Recochica
When prasadah, the picture starts to freeze and it is very uncomfortable for you if it's the norm doesn't mean it's okay for others.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 25.01.20

Cheeki_Breeki
I don't know, in other games of the such did not notice.

a
aksolotlis 25.01.20

Check the temperature of the processor and a video card, maybe the percents overheat, and spasyot load, to cool off , hence the slight graying

g
grovarian 25.01.20

The courier from Vegas

There's nothing you can do. I went with these same lags on the license. Searched in the Internet how to fix, but practical advice not found. All manipulations with the settings, the problem is not managed, whether the most minimal settings configured through the NVIDIA driver... got is that article on one gaming forum that talked about how bad optimized the game after the port from x on this point.

M
Maloy_x84 25.01.20

I have appeared on windows 10 8 7 and was not.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 25.01.20

grovarian
By the way what is your Windows? From below, the person says he has 10 lag a 8.7 no( I also have 10 Windows).

k
kalek 25.01.20

1070 ti the exact same problem frieze on all settings , 10 wines

n
nicholas.sire 25.01.20

Try to run the game under previous DirectX(9,10)

g
grovarian 25.01.20

The courier from Vegas

Just the same 10kA )

D
Doktor Ned 04.10.20

I also had creepy friezes on any graphics settings - drawdown fps up to 30. The game is bought in the steam. One piece of advice helped me, though I never got in touch with it, but okay)
Here's this tip: Before you start the game, start Origin (which is EA). After that drawdown disappeared - phps stable, 60. However, on one location (forest) drawdowns still repeated. But the rest helped)

I
InboxM 04.10.20

Config in the profile, the game lays absolutely on any settings, even reducing the resolution does not help, everything is identical. What I haven't tried doesn't help. The reason is simple, the iron is not loaded in this game, judging by the monitoring. On YouTube I have seen many videos where on such an iron the game behaves adequately. It's clear that I have a reason, but here's how to fix it, can someone respond to narrow the search for the problem?

E
Evgeniy sekret 27.10.20

Hardly anyone else plays it.

V
Viking90 23.07.21

I decided to play Ryse Son of Rome in 2021, but it didn’t work well because of the friezes, and I’m looking for a solution. The specifications of my PC: i5 9600KF (4.6GHz), 16GB of RAM (3600MHz 16-16-16-32), RTX 3070, and the game itself is installed on a M.2 960 Pro SSD (free 366GB), the resolution in the game is set to 2K.

V
Viking90 23.07.21

Understood! It is necessary to disable the "Shador caching" parameter in the nvidia settings, then go into the game and disable "Fast file switching" in the graphics settings. Restart the game and enjoy smooth FPS, without friezes and jams.

B
BezNika1 23.07.21

Viking90
Viking90 wrote:
Understood! It is necessary to disable the "Shador caching" parameter in the nvidia settings.
It will be necessary to check it on other games as well.

Thanks

E
El_Greco 18.09.21

Viking90
Disabled shader caching - the same lags are still pursued, the same as in 4k as in FullHD. The configuration of the computer is exactly the same. It begins to lag just when the sun's rays appear in the frame, making their way through the foliage, or when you look into the distance, at the vastness of the Roman polis.

I suspect you will have to make a sacrifice and somehow turn off these same "rays" 🤔

M
Mikhail Bendersky 09.12.21

El_Greco
My freezes are sharply reduced after disabling hyper treading. This is strange, because the minimum requirements indicate dual-core processors with 4 threads, my i3-7100, when switching to two threads, is able to squeeze out of itself from 55-70 fps to the minimum at 1080p. And the video card is loaded up to 100% and not 70 85% with freezes, and the processor too