3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keyna 19.09.19 09:58 pm

Error with strange characters (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

what is this error?
please help
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Keyna 19.09.19

G
GuyverDark 19.09.19

Croft call!.. :) this crap (the universal word), occasionally POPs up, but rarely. It's like a technical error, something somewhere in the system...

K
Keyna 19.09.19

GuyverDark
Thanks for the answer)

V
Vov i C 19.09.19

Keyna

GPU-Z or type start along with the game?

b
bullnets 19.09.19

Keyna
directx 12 to 11 change in the settings and it will pass

w
warwar556 19.09.19

Same garbage on dx12

D
DEDGAMER 19.09.19

Keyna
At me too such was once,for already 60% of the passing game.

S
Spaunidze 19.09.19

guys good day ! that's the problem as in the screenshot.the game doesn't run. XS what it is . is the Windows 7 64 bit. direct x 11, respectively.

f
flysmoke 19.09.19

Popping up the same error for ДХ12 on DH11 no, but DH11 much worse...

r
ros789 19.09.19

Keyna
This error I also popped it is associated with the video card overheating .
barely understand

s
sibilov 19.09.19

I do not agree. My mistake first off just at startup. (Video card RTX 2080ti ). When the card is overheating as the minimum FPS drops, which was not. Secondly, it can't overheat right at start up. In the future, the game just 1 time work blank screen in certain places. Rule out overheating, even put MSI Afterburner. The game heats vidyahu up to a maximum of 74 degrees (for my this mark is not critical).

Most likely a problem with the wood, and raw Direct X 12. (In the same FarCry 5 was black flickering in the sky, stripes. At first I thought that broken card). Yesterday I updated NVIDIA drivers the problem was. Tomb Raider, too, like the mistake that has ceased to catch.

s
sibilov 19.09.19

flysmoke
the problem with 12 direktom 100% raw it is very wood under it no

z
zaicik 19.09.19

at me too such nonsense bill what to do

m
metalworker 19.09.19

I have two hard disk on a normal run, but the video in the scenes behind the sound. The second ssd, it immediately while booting this error. The settings are the same.

S
SDEDOK 19.09.19

I have had the same trouble. Been able to log into the game only by removing the Daw with DX12.
Did the performance test in the game. On the graph my CPU i5-7600K was noticeably weaker in comparison to the GTX 1080.
Updated wood card - did not help.
Updated the BIOS - start with DX12.
Did again the test. Percent leveled by the power from the graphics card. I was very surprised.
Although initially climbed in an Internet search for instructions on overclocking CPU.
So will put this action..

v
vstorspb 19.09.19

I have IN the PREVIOUS GAME, rise of the tomb raider at the end of the game in the same place work blank screen game. Scratched the Internet - all decided by a simple transition from Dx11 to Dx12. Changed, everything is OK, doproshel the game. In the new game look, people have troubles with Dx12. Not only on this forum read about it. And here I can not understand - whether at the hands of developers and the curves straightened can not, Dx12 or something? While I'm on Dx12 finished Gears of War 4 without a single hitch... XS

S
Salen_Kotch_s_olympa 19.09.19

I have a split screen somebody tell me what to do:(

X
Xanmore 19.09.19

It looks like the problem DX12, until the Shadow of the Tomb Rider is not yet reached, but Rise of Tomb Rider Core i5 8Gb ram and 8400 RTX 2070 crashes often. Had a flight with a strange error 30% traveled approximately 42% was just to take off on the desktop, even while the game is loading. Disabled DX12 and the game went on. Pirates held on the old comp everything is fine, now license steam, game of the year, top iron and crashes. The video card or the firewood is not sin, Lara took off after hours of play, and in cs:GO played 4 hours straight

M
Montana_Spb 19.09.19

Guys,I have the same problem.How to change DirectX from 11 to 12?In the game settings it does not do so as the game crashes after the first screen.In the root folder with the game settings file not found(

M
Montana_Spb 19.09.19

The problem was the connected xbox controller.After turning it off when you start the game settings.