3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 25.01.20 01:28 pm

Raskoly... (Total War: Rome 2)

The new addition, well, or it was previously implemented, whatever...
There is such a thing as rasskol factions, one allegedly dumps and auto. declares war on me, is there a mod in order to remove such a feature? And that really pisses me off is, play play and then BAM -1 region ( 4 settlements ), you know what it affects on the idea of loyalty but here it is more difficult to control fidelity than in other parts of...
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Feyk iz badoo 25.01.20

a TV playing Rome 2 forget about the politics within your faction.
level members of the opposition party, give them more powers, and kill them in the end and then no rasskol will not

J
James_Mails 25.01.20

Follower Perelman
easy to say, I'm just not used to this interface... I mostly played Attila, Warhammer and so on, where there wasn't a lot of loyalty, and so on

S
Slava Shavlak 25.01.20

James_Mails
I burn with that splits off one party,then a new one is created and when you have 2/3 you're constantly in pain. The chip is cool,but the party formed here,it kind of stupidly,and a new party necessarily hostile to you )

J
James_Mails 25.01.20

Thank Shavlak
Well, that's not a new party and new members of the same party as I understand it, although I for names do not follow, but literally just killed the last member of the party and increased loyalty, which I wasn't expecting, I thought rather decrease, for a total of 5 to 22 I think =)

M
MoS_Art 25.01.20

James_Mails
It is not only the new addition, it's updating the whole game went through, it came just in time and the new addition.
For me also was a surprise, and quite in the beginning of the game, when I had only 1 city (played in the company of Hannibal). 1 battered army at the head of which stood the leader of my faction was far away, and the army were employed in the city, commanded by member of the oppositions and at the risk of a split in 18% of the whole army, headed by him declared CET.war is fun of course, I had to load an old save. So I digress.
Actually, after googling this, but immediately a full material not found, but made some conclusions:
The influence of his party should not take more than 5 sectors (semicircle such in the policy screen), therefore, it is necessary, as it does not sound absurd, to reduce the influence of his family. This can be done through various abilities in the characters window, where the tree family, there when you hover over options, directly written as an action gives the effect of your family or the opposition. Also give them appointments. Still you can pay them and then for some time you will have the protection of the split.
After this update is now live zamarachivatsya agree while not very convenient, but quite interesting

J
James_Mails 25.01.20

MoS_Art
Still you can pay them and then for some time you will have the protection of the split.
Interested, where is this option? And I did not see something such that you can pay, and protection against split will be

S
Skayvoker82 25.01.20

This is the best that happened to the game since its release .

S
Slava Shavlak 25.01.20

James_Mails
Figured out by the way , I'm the uprising did not manage to suppress completely,so loyalty is low. And I'm on legend and played there for Stoke -30 to faithfulness,sometimes we have the money to fork out in the party

C
CiD_x 25.01.20

can't remember which faction game,but my party the company was holding 90%

K
Klemens 25.01.20

Help please, I am very tired of these ugly faces in Total var for all to Ave some dolls, generals are no different, recently started to play the campaign, the dawn of the Empire and came across Taras, where the Governor was a normal character, without a primitive face, also noticed that in Syracuse and Rome, too pomenjalis appearance of the characters, this is what I wanted to ask, but is there really a mod which will change the whole appearance of the generals, kings, etc