3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 25.01.20 01:29 pm

The investigation is conducted by koloboks........ (Batman: Arkham Knight)

So I bought this game in 2018, I thought everything is already fixed, everything is fine. All was well, friezes of course was, well, very rarely, in General it was tolerated. After 102% of the plot, the game started terribly misiti (approximately since the death of Ivy). Just really uncomfortable to jump from 90 frames to ~5-7, and then again in a circle.
Started the monitoring, I think perhaps the card is very hot and lowers the frequency under load. Looked well, 70 degrees is, well, 74, all in the normal range(even in addition to the window +30C. And what I see during frieze core frequency somehow falls to ~100Мhz(base frequency, when nothing is running). Then BAM again a 1000 penny, everything is normal, 60-80 frames, then BAM again, the frieze, and again, the core frequency drops. Thought vidyuhi dying, went to Middle-Earta Shadow of War, everything is fine, always keeps stable frequency, temperature around 70 degrees. I go again to the Leucosarcia. And again the same thing, went to see a graph of the load of the GPU in MSI AfterBurner, there's just a cardiogram or something. Again before she, too, prisila, well, not so often was tolerable, what could happen? Can someone faced with this? In any game, none of that crap.
PC:
FX 9590 4.7 Ghz
GTX 780 3gb
RAM 8gb
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BezNika1 25.01.20

follow not for GPU
and for the CPU.

Throw in the minimal run the test.
The multiplier of the CPU at rest is reduced ?

T
T2 FLAIR 25.01.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
On what settings ?
The game is very greedy to all the resources I have gone friezes , only after increasing RAM from 8 to 16Gb, played on the ultra.
Corny, maybe memory not enough that a video prompt , then starts the file podkasty , and as everyone knows the speed of reading from disk , even SSD(if paging on it) the speed is still inferior to operative and video memory , hence the friezes.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 25.01.20

BezNika1
The CPU is also in the monitor shows everything is normal, load is stable, though the game uses only 4 cores out of 8.
The most interesting that in the test(inside the game), no freezes at all.
Gen.Strickland
If you mean the dregs of NVIDIA, with and without it, all the same.
I have settings medium-high(Smoke, fog - off. Everything else on). Game graphics settings shows that lack of memory.

B
BezNika1 25.01.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Plug the card through DVI if you have the adapter

I have the game is installed
win7
percent - 2.9 Ghz 4 - 8 threads
memory 4+4 gb
video gtx 970 wood 385,69

If you're not a Troll then I think fludilnya analyze your problem.

J

BezNika1
My monitor is 19.5 inches(1366x768). Vidyuhi connected through adapter DVI - VGA(On vidyuhi adapter inserted into the DVI on the VGA output to the VGA tyknut cord, and then to the monitor)
Directly via DVI, I can't turn on, the monitor does not support.

B
BezNika1 25.01.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
I wonder what is it..

Windows 10 ?
Control panel , power options, disable (Quick launch of Windows 10)

Here Is The Latest
1) to Reduce the Frequency of DDR3 1600 to 1333 and timings to reduce the 9.9.9. 24 if possible.
2) Yet. So as a stock frequency GTX 780 - 900 MHz is not enough.
The game requires more GPU 1100MHz somewhere that's exactly your problem.

Total
Setting timing DDR3 memory : caution!
Replacing the thermal paste easy and harmless overclocking the GPU to 1050MHz if possible, should help 100%.
https://www.nvidia.ru/object/geforce-gtx-970-ru.html#pdpContent=2

All

R
RikoChiko 25.01.20

It is important to clarify at what point such drawdowns occur. If the movement is the lack of RAM, if standing the lack of power and memory leak.

J

BezNika1
I have a 780 from MSI(Gaming) with factory overclocking, the core of the game operates at a frequency of 1150 MHz. There are three profiles in General, well it doesn't matter. Thermal paste was changed about a month ago.
On account of the RAM timings, thanks for the tip of course, so I will refrain from this procedure because of one game, would kill himself the RAM. In other games(absolutely all: For Honor, Middle-Earth, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Division, Nier and others, never happened, and in the same Division, the lighting is significantly better(IMHO).
Recochica
In motion, well, my swap file is, of course, of course, what speed it is in any gate. Well, again, I can give an example. In For Honor when I play, I have a Manager allocated memory ~8.5-9.5 GB(that is, the course is the swap file), well I'm not the one freeza wasn't there, I turned on triple buffering, and having fun.
Batman eats just one gig more on average, there is allocated for 10 - 11 GB.
Surely due to the fact that the allocated 1 gig more these freezes happen? Just read the comments of people with a similar problem. People bought the RAM, and the problem remains so.
Maybe it's the OS, I haven't re-installed it, I read some people helped. Well, it's kind shustrenko works, I posnosil all the garbage service superfetch, and never spit on the top-10.

R
RikoChiko 25.01.20

If in motion and after about half an hour of the game is exactly the memory leak. The game was never finished.

J

Recochica
By the way, I never noticed that before, well the first 10 minutes, everything is fine, but where the memory of the leaked xD? That is, the side of developers?

R
RikoChiko 25.01.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
The game does not need data from RAM frees up and continues to accumulate. It is still, to a lesser extent Ryse Son of Rome seen. Then only accept or RAM to add.