3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sek_MacWizard 25.01.20 01:29 pm

Where can you find good Sketches of arms? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Where can you find good sketches of the weapons???
50 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 25.01.20

sek_MacWizard
find in different places and perform operations.

B
B0rn 25.01.20

sek_MacWizard
Will not say exactly, but it seems the Shaft of Royo traded sketches for level 2, and in the canyon Whistling Wastelands have a mabari can buy sketches 3 levels. In the captured fortresses are also starting to sell good designs. In General, the majority of cool sketches is closer to the end of the game.

A
Andreyka_05 25.01.20

Spoiler
Here's a blade you can get the quest in Emprise du Lyonnais (tent in front of the mines). On the global map opens new location will need to collect all the parts of the blade, and then fix in Skyhold.

E
Erizo_Loco 25.01.20

A mage is a good sketch of the staff and robe is taken over the points of the Inquisition, the best option in the early and mid game IMHO. Only the magician in the robes looks like the gay hussar, but it's a Biovar)

N
NoRegsz 25.01.20

How to change points of Inquisition sketches?

s
sattium 25.01.20

NoRegsz
when you put 4 points in section - the Troops will have an opportunity to access prescriptions for glasses...

N
NoRegsz 25.01.20

sattium
Damn, full of points, no perks and hardly 4 naskrebesh.

G
Gren Kain 25.01.20

sattium
And where do these recipes take? And then I perk recipes for mages took some things but nothing new appeared...

M
Megaledenec 25.01.20

Where exactly is this Slevin?near a tent exactly?and then the entire map is one big mine)

D
Dmitry2407 25.01.20

What are you looking for delicious here saw? (Sect have Simbahan cave)

G
Grozniy 25.01.20

Megaledenec
camp diary which starts the quest marked in blue marker on the map

J
Jormungand211 25.01.20

Do not tell me where to find the sketch of stick violence.The staff definitely is.

a
alien_player 25.01.20

sattium
You can have the details please.

R
Runaa 25.01.20

alien_player
If the recipes, it is not necessary to open, they are all second level, and here is a Short list, there is, open the can, then the merchants will receive the rare iscisi, and if you buy one iskiz, go away and come back again, and you see another.

M
Maenanu 25.01.20

People who can tell me where to get a good sketch of the staff?

Y
Yarven1033 25.01.20

Dmitry2407
There are beams you can get from the balcony. But nothing much will find
Diamat21
Support if there is and someone knows, please share o__O

And about the designs - those that randomly falls out, found a vulnerability, which can be used almost from each of the 1st chest to get the thumbnails (depending on the chest, its importance, and level - early llah will not fall out of the 3rd level thumbnails):
- Most importantly, notice the chest until it is close. Seeing the chest, approach it no closer than 6-7 metres, and remain open if not ustraevaet loot, loaded the save, and so until the content is not will be suitable (this works with all repositories, except those in which the hard-coded game loot is different caches, as well as a drop from dragons, but of course bags and travel trunks better to ignore - they can be very long steam). And by the way, the more you collect the recipes, the longer and fewer trunks will pull sketches, and to spend more time, so you better first more arangoiti need it for your gg sketches, and then everything else

A
Adamantokha 25.01.20

NoRegsz
I scraped the perks of the Inquisition just , felled the dragons and fulfill quests ... PS : effect you can buy in Skyhold (the effect is the point of the Inquisition) .. there for story missions like ... .. tent to appear with the huckster in the fortress ...

Y
Yarven1033 25.01.20

Do write who what staff found. For example, I yet found/bought yet are the sketches:
__sketches of the 1st level:
- the staff of the guardian
- the staff of the renegade
- staff sorcerer
__sketches of the 2nd level:
- staff of the master
- witch staff
- excellent witch staff
__sketches of the 3rd level:
a staff of the Archmage
staff of the seer
- first enchanter staff

P
Presedent Gantz 25.01.20

Yarven1033
Can't remember where I found the staff in the third level?
Archmage I have somewhere to be found, but the first time I hear about the others.

Y
Yarven1033 25.01.20

Presedent At Gantz
Not where and how - wrote above how to beat it (and only it) thus it is possible in many places. Visionary and the First Enchanter stronger than the others, but look shabby (especially the seer - a small shard of some animal, held in a small diamond-shaped frame of wire thickness .... I just figeyu - a sketch of the staff of the 3rd level gives you so mean x__x)
If there is a staff of the Archmage, do not worry about the others (the first enchanter staff can be purchased from the merchant that appears in captured Fort in Emprise du Lyon ... I think this is the most powerful craftwise staff in the game, but it is only 10 more powerful of the Archmage)