3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olly-alpha 25.01.20 01:29 pm

Funny bugs (Fallout: New Vegas)

Here such topics are not found, if there is a fault.
My last harvest for hilarious bugs the evening was, I wanted to share.

1. Near the post Rangers Charlie Courier, Boone, and flying birdies turned into the passage between the rocks to open a couple new locations, which hinted compass. Look - ahead a bunch of red and what it was, I think, will go without the boon look. Rubbed it over the stone away from sin, were told to wait, she went forward. Markers immediately became green, that is clear - the players. As much as two units. I'm friends with him, and I desperately need it here, to avoid a rip-off. Boone, of course, peace does not pass. Assessed the options, spat, turned stealth and quietly brought both squad in the stealth mode, and one patrolling the area, and the second two recruit and Dean slept on the litter over the rock. I slammed right in my sleep. He returned, therefore, for Boone, go on quietly, get to those who slept, begin to search the bodies... Suddenly one of them comes to life, jumps up and starts to shoot at me. I don't have time to lift jaw off the floor, as Boone blows his head off. After the first recruit jumps the second and with cries of vengeance and a machete thrown at Boone. I crawl to the side, not realizing that in such a situation you can take Boone blows the head off the second. And, finally, solemnly resurrected Dean, selects the PP, which he dropped, dying for the first time notices my dumb Courier and starts to burn in him... bun swings with his rifle, ed-e desperately tupit somewhere in the distance, reputation of the Legion is destroyed. I carefully touch one headless body by pressing Z, and Boone so profoundly said: Living like. I'm under the table. =)

2. Near the Camp in the mountains Mestetsky staged a hunt for wild ghouls. 6-7 pieces thundered from afar, one standing and waving limbs. Shoot him - zero reaction. On the compass marked as hostile, but the bullets pass through him. Came closer, waving his hands, hissing, but not attacking, press E on it inactive, at the approach closely any damage the character inflicts in General, the Ghost Mojave. Boone was very excited by this turn of events. Until I became studying this phenomenon, he dropped all conventional ammunition and enthusiastically began firing armor-piercing, complaining that this is about to end. Woke up, took his remnants of ammunition, but the gallant sniper didn't become puzzled and rushed to the enemy with the glove propellant. Gul disappeared in one hit, and only his two skinny legs remained standing in the same place, delighting the eyes of random strangers.

What do you have zabavnenko?
118 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 25.01.20

When climbing the tower where you have to run ARAMID 2 or something else.So here I am at the top,walk quietly through the screw the ladder suddenly look, what a strange damn thing twitches and she (!!!) The trail stretches from the earth,such black-and-white.When you hover reads Happy-Scorpio.I shot him,and he suddenly dragged on the floor map and started to jerk.For interest, I went to new Vegas and there across the sky stretches a strip.And suddenly some wag on the street asks What the heck is that?! (He is On birdie responded )

PS have a Screen,but only on the tower.Can upload if necessary

O
Overlord_PG 25.01.20

Engineer-The Undertaker
Washed down the screen.But it is in any principle - bug..
Near the Camp in the mountains Mestetsky staged a hunt for wild ghouls. 6-7 pieces thundered from afar, one standing and waving limbs. Shoot him - zero reaction. On the marker are marked as hostile, but the bullets pass through him. Came closer, waving his hands, hissing, but not attacking, press E on it inactive, at the approach closely any damage the character inflicts in General, the Ghost Mojave. Boone was very excited by this turn of events. Until I became studying this phenomenon, he dropped all conventional ammunition and enthusiastically began firing armor-piercing, complaining that this is about to end. Woke up, took his remnants of ammunition, but the gallant sniper didn't become puzzled and rushed to the enemy with the glove propellant. Gul disappeared in one hit, and only his two skinny legs remained standing in the same place, delighting the eyes of random strangers.
Read my blog, kulstori about infinite ammo infiltrator taken from a corpse, half-dead ghoul))

O
Olly-alpha 25.01.20

What page, in what post?

I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 25.01.20

Overl0rd
Hell,I can't find it in the folder.Where did he go( Or where else could it be?

P
Pyanyy shturmovik svobody 25.01.20

I jacobstowe Ranil the bomb and flew into the mountains and met ED-e!Although I was not repaired

O
Olly-alpha 25.01.20

Taking a walk through the Novak fired a couple of times in Victor, he cheerfully announced that he would be happy to see me on the gallows, and opened fire. Okay, it's not so bad, I ran to the dinosaur, hoping to hide for a sniper, so this infuriated beast, which, on idea, should be responsible for the safety of courier skins, releasing the playful jokes under drive in horror sound flooded behind me, obsessively climbing the narrow stairs to their clumsy wheel... that it Hallow, partner., when he suddenly appears in front of me already in the jaws of a dinosaur, I still goosebumps... Damn... not a bug and not funny nifiga... :/ the Semantic gaffe, of course, but executed... God forbid dream.

D
Daryl 25.01.20

In Gomorrah penthouse has a locked room where on the table the body of a dead girl (an examination of the body revealed that she was tortured for several hours, then murdered). So, at first pass, this is body when I broke into the room, hovered in the corner, hovering over the girl as well were asked to examine it and find out again that in fact she would not live... After inspection body quietly out into the corridor. But in the second passage, it stayed where it should go and was not going anywhere...
Even once watched as a Fiddler, drunk girls Krowki, danced in the fountain in front of Ultra Lax - bald one in the pink pajamas and two in Krowski hats, shorts and t-shirts. Then came dressed Mcrostie men and began to tell them that enough is enough, they say, the fun is over, but the fun was folding the handle of the mouthpiece and danced.

By the way, does anyone know how does the pink pyjamas if she wears a man? My GG is now a girl, and when I was man, I forgot something to see...

K
KakOS2012 25.01.20

On the strip securitron crowd gathered and shot at the writing on the wall The sun is killing me :D , screenshot was not able to do :(

O
Olly-alpha 25.01.20

Even once watched as a Fiddler, drunk girls Krowki, danced in the fountain in front of Ultra Lax - bald one in the pink pajamas and two in Krowski hats, shorts and t-shirts. Then came dressed Mcrostie men and began to tell them that enough is enough, they say, the fun is over, but the fun was folding the handle of the mouthpiece and danced.
Really?.. Seriously? =)))

By the way, about the body of the girl. The bug is, in principle, the same content I once observed with captive demolition. They slowly walked in the vicinity of the camp in the company of legionaries and admired the beauty of the local wildlife, and in close contact with them, I offered them to unleash and let go. Even as a hand was raised, the guys obviously comfortable and so.

-----

Also not a bug, but rather lack of time. Playing for the Legion, set out to save from the mercy of Caesar, at least the Great Khans. Did it became formally the chief of them (it was late at night), sat down on a chair at the table and has cut waiting to Regis woke up and had the opportunity to talk to him. The wait is over, the character really wanted to eat, and right in front of him on the table for such a hefty piece of meat is... marked in Red. Think: come on, can't be. Well this is now my tribe and probably my meat... Logical? Hell. Ran security, with a hysterical shriek tore it's meat literally mouth of my character, and the Great khans received a bad name. Absolutely stunned... Although if you remember how idol NKR foolishly bent over to McCarran for lying on the floor bottle cap...

In General, little things tied purely to the mechanics. Not bugs, of course, but get no less silly because it turns out, not thought out.

A
AoiUmi 25.01.20

Olly-alpha I also vstrechal funny bug reviving a Legion, killed me in my sleep. In truth, I did not immediately understand what happened when after the massacre of the enemy, calmly collecting the remaining gear, I saw is not clear where the undertaken Legionnaire armed with a machete, having dealt with him, I noticed the sleeping bag, where was lying the dead body, and then I realized that the same happened =)
p.s. haven't seen that on this forum somebody so clearly described bugs, your posts are nice to read =)

O
Olly-alpha 25.01.20

AoiUmi, thank you. :) Put his heart and soul, painfully heart rejoices in such episodes. =))

d
daftCAT7 25.01.20

Probably the funniest ).

O
Olly-alpha 25.01.20

Oh, Yes... =)) the Most famous, perhaps. Perhaps, after all, a little lead in the head the Courier left...

D
D.Artist 25.01.20

Fallout NV is 1 big funny bug.

D
Daryl 25.01.20

D. Artist XDDD
Olly-alpha I in my opinion even a movie filmed, if so, please post )))
By the way now I understand why all sorts is very similar to the bodies of the personality periodically walk as if nothing had happened - this is normal for NV yavlyaenie )))

Above the roller with the doctor Wheaties almost burst! What he's got out of hand this vyrostayut that he gave to the courier?

O
Olly-alpha 25.01.20

In the location Tribe by V. A. T. S. and the optical sight was seen a hostile burned body as much with two sticks of health. I even took pictures, but I have textures in this moment floated, so I will not show, so as not to disgrace. Earlier, the Courier witnessed the battle of zombies - the dead the devil fought with the dead khans. At the same time the burned body, and as it lay dead on the ground, which in General is not typical for the area. Perhaps the activity hepatogenic zones...

And not a funny bug - I have raised the male alpha in his Career. There is generally with the male dark story. I put it in the Quarry, it appears, at the 16th level, decided konzev to honor, at the same time and see if I'm on the 16th level with svejesobranna sniper someone really kill (very difficult + hardcore, don't forget). Crawling along the slopes from the camp of the khans (how to get there - another story), dealt with the Queen bee and alpha. Shot several adults, someone have reached, cubs left sweet (you see what makes a super sledge with a baby Deathclaw?)... Realized that, in principle, to go finish the rest I shouldn't as pumped pers does not too many cartridges have too little OD in possession, slow to recharge, too low critical chance. Decided to postpone the cleaning for later. And here I come back to the 21st, take with Boone, ed-e remains, guard the output from the Quarry (naively I thought that this place is safe). Crawl and eat the drugs he had, but all the claws took out, aspiring young I hammer on the slopes of the smeared eggs and Fat man taken, go to the exit. Look ahead green and red markers merge. Add the course aim of the RAID and what do I see? My little brave robot continuously spending timpaki desperately fired off a laser from undead male alpha! No, I, of course, a lot of the walking dead in this game had seen, but it is somehow too... so I thought, at least. Took him three somehow, I valuable lesson for the future - all is not dead that is.

D
D.Artist 25.01.20

Right, so I killed all shoot off his head
(I really do, I don't know why, but it turns out for good reason).

PPC, what you have read, just go nuts, I even
half of those bugs that you have seen was not, and I
complain, NCU...

O
Olly-alpha 25.01.20

Well, if you look closely, resurrecting corpses in Vegas, hardly a surprise. For example, dead the girl in Gomorrah rising from the dead Legionnaires turned out to be not unique. Now I drove in Google question about miracles in the location Tribe, was that it was quite normal to re-visit - they really stand up and start fighting, although earlier it was deader than dead. About the risen claw Google is silent, however...

Oh, about the demolition, walking hand in hand with the Legionnaires, looked. Also very common, and licenses, including.

D
Daryl 25.01.20

About Krowski girls (I'm sorry it turns out so were surprised when they saw that the video is not removed), you can look here:

Nothing particularly funny there, but just a little bit funny :) However, the quality leaves much to be desired, but in principle, everything is clear :)

M
Mihey1977 25.01.20

In the third fall of the mutants often lined up in the sky flew about 100 metres. It was especially funny when the Hippo flew or mutant Gargantua (from fashion MMM). And then only noticed the bug it crashes, but this is the saddest bug.