3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Dedenev 25.01.20 01:30 pm

Where to get armor from Caer Morhen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the early passage of the game decided that the armor of Caer Morhen weak and useless and just somewhere got rid of or sold (did not remember). Ran all sellers and blacksmiths, nowhere it is not. Now it took. Geralt found the gloves, boots and two swords from the dwarves by Billy. ARMOR and PANTS not found. Question: where I can get or how to return? It may be possible to find somewhere? Or in the White Garden there are still some sellers that I've noticed. How to return or where to find armor with pants, help.
23 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 25.01.20

Using the console like you can get or as an option in addition to heart of stone there is a set school of the snake, which looks exactly like the initial armor.

R
Recruit_Main 25.01.20

I have not activated this quest (the chest is not active).

Q
QUlCK 25.01.20

Yuri Dedenev
Why you need it? If there are DLS heart of Stone, then get there dosp school snake and wear it, it is effective for stats, but looks almost the same, only the tint is different

Z
ZanVan 25.01.20

Well maybe nilpo quartermaster threw that next to the officer issuing the order of the Griffin.

D
Dedushka-B 25.01.20

Yuri Dedenev
He is useless as the actual military jacket, which can be done. I've lied inadvertently, Countess Menial drawings of the armor school snake sells.

d
dos-unit 25.01.20

Dedushka-B
o_0

A
Arist270402 25.01.20

Yuri Dedenev
If you only t...
In the White Garden (my experience) there is an abandoned village, I think of lumberjacks, there's a huckster, I had my armor, and left at the first passage. There village from ghouls to clear it was necessary.

D
Dedushka-B 25.01.20

Arist270402
More on the memory, so the chest lay - gloves, boots and pants on Geralt hunting.

A
Arist270402 25.01.20

Dedushka-B
I have so many relic items in memory - heads, weapons(silver/iron), armor(light/medium/heavy) complete sets of vadimchik settop and top 1000 Golda (Areni and florena). Here is the end: .... Forever without money is not at all about me. (Earned all by myself without trainers).

D
Dedushka-B 25.01.20

Arist270402
I know what you mean! All that is needed, is useful - this protection from bleeding, this from poisoning. However none of those fits, but to sell a pity!

A
Arist270402 25.01.20

Dedushka-B
On my 40th level fits all, Geralt is always in good shape. But first on relic in General is not luck, only 15-20 level started to find.

D
Dedushka-B 25.01.20

Arist270402
I'm not talking about the level, there is simply no reason to wear - the loss of the set bonus and not these beautiful sweatshirts with nightgown from under the counter. Here to help e suit of armor developed, especially the workshops and grandmasters.

W
Widukind 25.01.20

In the School roach appearance nevidimaja armor is cool, especially good kaedvenskoe cuirass and breastplate of the warrior Freya, which in the original game look ridiculous

A
Arist270402 25.01.20

Widukind
This is a mod like this? I just have to retexture still no one there, so not really looking for.

A
Arist270402 25.01.20

Dedushka-B
My favorite set - bear. That's effectively Geralt looks. And besides, gloves, boots, armor, pants, all cool blends.

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 25.01.20

ZanVan
No, it's not

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 25.01.20

Dedushka-B
I need to record one video. And the school of the Snake is not suitable. Want to collect the original look of Geralt

D
Dedushka-B 25.01.20

Yuri Dedenev
additem('Starting Armor') writing that way. And Yes, looked much they are with snake differ.

W
Widukind 25.01.20

Arist270402
This build mods for the most part aimed at changing the mechanics of the game. There are also some retexture components

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 25.01.20

Dedushka-B
And where to drive it, help please