3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yoox 19.09.19 09:58 pm

SkyrimLauncher does not show settings and files (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

SkyrimLauncher does not show settings and files instead of start playing set is written in the registry the right way,spelled out in SkyrimPrefs
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
bShowAllResolutiоns=1
uLastAspectRatio=1
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 19.09.19

yoox
Well, install first the game and then play it...

y
yoox 19.09.19

Cheryl
The fact of the matter is that the game is installed,even you can play,but not to change the graphics through the launcher and the main as not to keep track of installed mods(programs offer).

M
Morder07 19.09.19

Litsuha or pirates?

y
yoox 19.09.19

second

M
Morder07 19.09.19

Well then the answer is obvious. Buy a license or download pirates normal

S
Sheril 19.09.19

yoox
That you have broken the launcher is

n
nestrbob 19.09.19

yoox
When you first start the game the way it should be. Click Install and the game will launch avtodetekt system and give verdict settings, click OK and play.

y
yoox 19.09.19

Click install and nothing happens,just comes out of the launcher,I already ran to Riverwood and zero sense.If not difficult somebody give a link to the normal crack for skyrim legendary edition.

n
nestrbob 19.09.19

yoox
Download normal repak, for example from Fenixx.

B
Bianor 19.09.19

It's much easier, no need to download or edit onesnike. It is enough to write the appropriate branch of the registry to the axis thought the game is installed.

y
yoox 19.09.19

Their
Care to elaborate?

n
nestrbob 19.09.19

Their
Skyrim not embedded in the OS shell, if you reinstall the OS to install on a new game is not necessary. It is possible though from a flash drive to run.

B
Bianor 19.09.19

Skye is not embedded, but if you don't write on the registry menu options and files are not available, and instead of play to be install. But to run-it will be with the executable, not going anywhere.
Don't argue, I've already checked that. Written in blozhik, how it is done to avoid any issues in the new.

y
yoox 19.09.19

Their
Write here what should I do to appear?

B
Bianor 19.09.19

Wrote in blozhik:

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/skyrim_-_aktivatsiya_menyu_fayli-88248/

y
yoox 19.09.19

Their
The requested record is not found

n
nestrbob 19.09.19

And where did it go, was on the site?

A
AvraamMihaylovich 19.09.19

yoox
have you found a solution ? I just have the same thing

A
AvraamMihaylovich 19.09.19

nestrbob
I downloaded it from the Repack, but then there the sound was gone

N
Nurp 19.09.19

Abrammerovich

Problem: Button Files in SkyrimLauncher.exe inactive

Solution:

Click in the launcher (SkyrimLauncher.exe) on the SETUP button, the CTE appears in place of the first GAME

OR

Open the file SkyrimPrefs.ini located in C:\Users\имя user\Documents\My Games\Skyrim. In the section [Launcher] should be the line bEnableFileSelection=1 - if not, create if is 0 then change to 1.

AND ADDITIONALLY CHECK OUT:

Go into the registry. Start-run (or Windows + r) and enter regedit. Looking for in the search word Skyrim or in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Bethesda Softworks/Skyrim/. Find the line Installed Path. It (double click) in the column Value most likely written in a way not corresponding to the current location of the game. So the launcher does not see the files. Change the path of real (i.e. specified in the value where is the game Skyrim for example D:\Skyrim\).The launcher now sees all the mods that you throw into the Data folder.