3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Altered 25.01.20 07:48 pm

Can you tell the release date at gamescom 2018 (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

As you see, you say finally a release date for the game M&B 2 at gamescom in 2018 or will we continue to feed the developer blogs? Sometimes I think that developed the game, just forgot what the game would be released ))
7 Comments
Sort by:
3NX 25.01.20

Altered
They say that we will try to give the game a try players by the end of the year. Such was already)

D
Darcs299 25.01.20

Not yet interviewed all members of the Studio including cockroaches and can be rats it will not release the game

R
Ruslan Safin 25.01.20

Yes.

s
semen_okhlopkov 25.01.20

If they announce a release date, it is likely that it will be released in spring next year. In September is unlikely to come in October, there are new Assasins and RDR2, so it makes no sense to release in November is 76 out of Fallout and a game about the walking dead is also a bad idea, maybe will be released in December, this month few new products coming out, January is also small for new items, except the remake of Resident Evil 2, February immediately disappears, is spring (March, April, may). Perhaps even in September will release the game, because 6 years ago in September 27 was the announcement and it would be great if they will release it the same day

A
Altered 25.01.20

semen_okhlopkov
RDR2 - console exclusive and it's not an RPG, Fallout 76 is an online game. So, if you think about it, the competitors this fall for M&B 2 is almost there. The main thing is to just have already announced the release date, and then have these protracted urine is not to wait.
Ruslan Safin
Yes should be, because if it's not, but it is unclear just why they are this gamescom will go )) Oh, only a 5-10 days and find out.

S
Slava Shavlak 25.01.20

semen_okhlopkov
General background on the autumn releases it (M&B 2) what is the most interesting (except for RDR 2 ,of course). It's me judging by the time of hatat Assassins and folic

A
Altered 25.01.20

Kapets, the release date of never told! Only new teasers and trailers (which is already a lot). Sorry I didn't go to gamescom this to scatter them specifically for that rotten eggs! ))