3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niacin 25.01.20 07:49 pm

Former players do not happen... (Diablo 2)

All welcome!
I will be brief, last played version 1.10 battle.net.
Some time just looking at your online, decided to return. Comeback tobish.
Will the so-called worklog, a term I think is clear to all. Something similar here, but in the regime of single player.
Now will debut online. Yes, reset was relatively long. For me the situation is not very favorable. Trade I understand, worth it. It does not bother me.
Why do I need it? Old people will understand. The main task will be reported in the next couple of weeks if you're lucky with drops.

Start hammer. Go.

33 Comments
Sort by:
p
playersik 25.01.20

I found myself on the screen

N
Niacin 25.01.20

In General, free raven claw Rositsa failed. Successfully fell on the tail a gang for 8ppl. The members of the gang discussed someone dick who understand did not understand. Silently Stripping the 1st act, and raising the level of the 16th went in search of other games. The next match was proparivatel until the fourth act, where I now sit. As proposer barbarian in the set of immortal king >]. alt+tab projimo teleporters, drink beer.

N
Niacin 25.01.20

5 of the act. All for today.

T
T-Fox 25.01.20

Always interested to read such Temko. TSU luck!

p
playersik 25.01.20

you got the helmet broke!

N
Niacin 25.01.20

Today, a small report.
Good team took Tommy. One works perfectly! Necromancer casts AD, the second time the paladin cut in cleansing.
On the barn, the 25th in his pocket. Creaking heart to throw points into strength. What can you do, start start.

Necromancer drove a good weapon. With this Mace and UT not scary!

m
minovalo 25.01.20

Hey, moder, we have a creative evening of a meeting of retirees, and you're such a buzz kill. It is not good.

R
ROMCHA1994 25.01.20

My quote You can get out of diabo 2, but not Diablo 2 of you! =)

S
Shaka_podorojala 25.01.20

ROMCHA1994
from the TSA is already out turtle

F
Firenessa 25.01.20

So that's what it took

T
T796 25.01.20

You're not dead?

T
Torum. 25.01.20

Hi, I'm a former player, I'm never going to play in Diablo 2, especially on this very best in the world server.

R
ROMCHA1994 25.01.20

Shaka_podorojala you hike inside of the entity in the form of a gnome! =)

S
Shaka_podorojala 25.01.20

I have everything in order because I stopped playing Diablo

U
Uncle Fred 25.01.20

Hello! I am also a former player, and former so that I can't remember the threshold FCR of corki...so it happens sometimes.

q
qwerty1999 25.01.20

Gritting his heart
There is the expression, reluctantly type ukrepe or binding, it's not from scratch formed.

R
ROMCHA1994 25.01.20

PF I 5 days wearing bone necro, and this is my Pala during still may not suit or he's playing on hardcore... God bless him.

B
Believein 25.01.20

I also returned to D2 ng(temporarily). :D

N
Niacin 25.01.20

Free time is greatly diminished. Today slowly raised the 60th, in the chat asked for a taxi in the hell.
This guy molnienosno dragged to the 5th act. Along the way, throwing TP on quests radament\izual\anya. Respect.

R
ROMCHA1994 25.01.20

Finally! I really thought that continue not see! =)