3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToTheMoonAndBack 25.01.20 07:49 pm

Neobatrachia mission from Nosferatu Harry (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Guys, can anyone notice? I have long wanted to ask, but pastnieki... ;) When I served a mission for Mitnick, the beech has a letter from Harry, saying he was very nostalgic and want to get a cassette with the film which once played, then he promises something in return, not figured out what to be honest ;( But the mission is not displayed in the log. This is generally a mission or just a bug/feature?:)
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klarion 25.01.20

I think someone said that somewhere in some trunk, that fucking film was found. Carson's apartment or something?

A
Ardo 25.01.20

The film at the Chinese theatre, the same place where the gargoyle in the second room on the stage. For the tape Gary is giving you a poster in the den. Next, you can get 3 more poster.

T
ToTheMoonAndBack 25.01.20

What posters?:) Why?:) How to get it?:) What kind of lair?:) Pliiiz in more detail:)

R
Russkaya Borzaya 25.01.20

posters the most hot girls games - Jeanette, Damsel, Ming Zhao and Vivi...
the first three offers you Gary (send email), third you can get from the Vivi, after completing her quests and applying seduction

R

or rather fourth, you can get from the Vivi:)

T
ToTheMoonAndBack 25.01.20

Hmm... from Vivi received, and some of them use? :( for 500 bucks to sell? 6( they don't even popuiarity OK =)

A
Ardo 25.01.20

Hm and BB gives a poster or an autograph? And Harry, you can get 4 posters for the tape, disc, photo and again the tape with underwater photography. Then BB gives the 5th poster? And they hung you in the room, or where you live, just for Ponta.

P
PlayGround.ru 25.01.20

Where to find this Harry don't give him clothes and to posters. Where it should appear. In the lair of the Nosferatu DoD crypt I can find it can not.

R

the job he gives you by email, and the items give and receive through Inbox...

D
Derek 25.01.20

It was terribly disappointing. I send him, he meet me and the girls on the posters there. Surely the problem Clandoc....

P
PlayGround.ru 25.01.20

What's the picture? The one which shows the Nosferatu. If Yes I have are you there poster and the email never came. Live in trimarchi Church. As well as where to find a tape of underwater photography and I have inglish tight.

A
Ardo 25.01.20

Before sending a picture Nosferatu you have to send the film and the disc, it is necessary to send, when Harry is require and what it will require. The posters do not appear immediately, but it seemed to me, upon completion of story quests.

D
Derek 25.01.20

Still there. I was once on the walls was not looking. Perhaps this is Heather picks up the mail.

a
alf21 25.01.20

but if Vivi sent me for the fact that I killed her favorite author that poster I can't see??

R

poster Vivi you can get from Gary Golden

D
Dmitrislav 25.01.20

And order: where is
1 cassette
2 disc
3 photograph, although no where it is I know
And like I realized something the fourth is? Thanks in advance!

R

1)VHS copy of Tap Hotel - Hollywood, Chinese theater (in the second room, lying on the floor almost at the silver screen... easy to miss); a poster Jeanette
2)CD - safe in Metalhead Industries, Hollywood; poster Damsel
3)photo added in Skyline Apartments apt. 1, downtown; poster Vivi
4)the tape with the shooting Imali - in drawer with lock 8 levels of complexity in the apartment Carson (in front of the door Mercurio), Santa Monica; poster Ming Zhao

C
Crowmaster 25.01.20

Think about fun: found the tape - there was a poster of BB!!! Nonsense. Then the disk - Damsel (to the right of the aquarium?) and Janet!!! W nonsense.

R

again remember the good word of fellow pirates:)

D
Dmitrislav 25.01.20

To Russkaya Borzaya:
Thank you, the tape has been found. Now continue the search further!