3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RavenGrey 25.01.20 07:49 pm

The choice of 4K TV

Good day,
decided to upgrade the TV, because mostly for movies and games use it instead of the monitor. Now is 32'' with FullHD resolution, seeing what is on sale, the choice fell on something like a Samsung UE43MU6103, 4K, HDR, 43'', TV will stand at a distance of 1.5-2 m, and in fact there are such questions:
1) problems with the computer connection arise on idea should not, through HDMI cable, the resolution will be 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz?
2) the gtx 970, there is significant doubt that games will run smoothly in 4K, so the question is, if they run in FullHD, how strong is the impact of the image? (still, it's not the monitor, plus the distance is great)
The second is not so important as playing in the last time not often, mostly TV movies and series, and it is possible that then will still update the computer under 4K.
If there are people who use 4K TV connected to your computer, share your experiences, or recommendations.
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kityara35 25.01.20

You pick the topic and also take an interest. Bought bodies 50 inches with 4K resolution. Is at a distance of 6-7 meters from the sofa, with which it will play. One question. Does it make sense to put this resolution at this distance or and fkhd enough for the eyes? If there is, vidyahu change will

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.20

kityara35
with 3-4 meters maybe the difference was clear but 6 meters is a lot. there trying to get the TV to appear in the future, coal is much the same as the microscopic monitor in front of his nose.

L
Luka_gg 25.01.20

RavenGrey
RavenGrey wrote:
problems with the computer connection arise on idea should not, through HDMI cable, the resolution will be 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz?
Yes, no problem.
RavenGrey wrote:
the gtx 970, there is significant doubt that games will run smoothly in 4K, so the question is, if they run in FullHD, how strong is the impact of the image?
FPS will fall much, it will not extend such permission. It was conventionally 80 frames will be 30 frames. In 2-2,5 times will drop FPS.
A specific example, the origin of low-FullHD gtx 970 gives 70 personnel, with 3840х2260 will be 30 frames.
More about numbers, clearly, with regards to the 970, you can see here: https://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1743
PS nothing prevents the game to change the resolution in the smaller side. Impressions of them are great, but for 4k at 60 frames collecting SLI (problem technology). One video card is better than two, in any case, 60 frames even 1080Ti pulls. Can the new 2080Ti will be better.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

RavenGrey
I have a TV 42 1920x1080.Play at a distance of 3 meters.Pixels are only visible if the focus approach.And so, no,if in the options of the TV set does not remove the sharpness.I have,in my opinion, it is 50%.I don't remember exactly,but I lowered.