3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 19.09.19 09:59 pm

Crack a new version (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

On most torrent trackers, all Repack version 1.06 from 11.11.18 and the latest version 1.30 of the game. Actually a question, but what do you expect dear crackers? The output of all the DLC?
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 19.09.19

Well, they asked, then how do we know

A
AlexanderYA 19.09.19

InboxM
Yes, because after each release of DLC they are probably not profitable to break, here at the end of summer and you will have the hack to the newest version (at the time)

S
SkrepcheZaVR 19.09.19

InboxM
Make it easier to BUY LITSUHU! The game is constantly supported and sawing patches! The year'll have to wait at least until is done with her and will roll out the final break)

I
IIHumanII 19.09.19

The game in my opinion has long been possible to purchase,many times a discount was now again by the way the incentive going.

G
GuyverDark 19.09.19

Played pirates? Tasted? Like it? If YES, then take it. Well, if NOT then don't whine and pass by.

S
Sadvald 19.09.19

Perhaps the author of the Crimea?? I myself can not buy a license without VPN and dances with a tambourine nefiga does not work.. So, do not just pounce on the author..

w
warwar556 19.09.19

On purchased litsuhu the incentive as it is to roll a DLC without buying them?

M
MrDemonRush 19.09.19

warwar556
Not here. Uplane games do not use Steam for DLS.

w
warwar556 19.09.19

MrDemonRush
Thank you

H
Hanzo666 19.09.19

InboxM
Sorry bro, really beguiled, it won't happen again. SchA the boys quickly washed down the hack to a new version, you just do not relax, all will be clear!

M
MOHAPXUCT 19.09.19

a recipe to play with all DLC for $ 100.
go to panpa and everything is there.... still know that there is offline mode Yupley? but this game is not that where need online.

d
dilat 19.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
Almost the same pirates will

M
Mickey-Mouse 19.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
Not the fact that you'll get a clean ACC, the owner will return the ACC and suck his paw.

D
Dogmit 19.09.19

InboxM
Actually a question, but what do you expect dear crackers?

Hawa that offer and did not open his mouth. Once you break it all. No one will break the game a hundred times for the sake of some useless patch, because it is necessary to break other news. And need a patch buy.

M
MOHAPXUCT 19.09.19

Mickey-Mouse
You account is not needed, he gives it to you for half a day, then takes it away, and you have offline game latest version remains.

f
frock25 19.09.19

People have information about the break-in of new versions of the game ?

T
TITOK87 19.09.19

frock25
Easier to buy the game.than to wait.

K
Kokoprime1991 19.09.19

TITOK87
Listen honey... the game is worth 4K R (who needs a stump) as be these 4K re on the road simply does not lie. The game is mildly uge that doesn't deserve their money. I even in the sale of 1K is not going to pay because it's not worth it. If you have a wide pocket or your ancestors provide, does not mean that all 4K unnecessary -_- especially at the SN around 5-8K R to do I don't fucking spend big money on igrulki...

d
dilat 19.09.19

Kokoprime1991
She was constantly discounts appear
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.09.19

Kokoprime1991 wrote:
district 5-8K R
5000-8000 rubles a month???? If I'm not mistaken, it is about 1999-2001 year)