3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xonda 25.01.20 07:49 pm

LanGame have questions and answers, all HERE! (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Still can't catch up how all the same correctly to use this prog? If anyone knows, then please describe in exact detail who should do what.
30 Comments
Sort by:
U
UFO09 25.01.20

Actually like so, if you're a server then enter the ip of each line, the ip Address, click add.
Again, in the line ip Address enter your ip and start.
Your friend does the same thing but now adds your ip, and enter your string in the ip Address and presses start.
Now you go into the game press lane then host a lobby and to create! try write!

X
Xonda 25.01.20

And I have heard that it is necessary to change the IP on your file server.cfg in the game folder, is that right?
And then I have a bunch of methods tried with this program it turns out nothing, write to the one who did it!!

G
GhZero 25.01.20

Zahodish in this file srver.cfg then in the row ADDR=%%bind(Write here your IPI)--use the Mac address rather mask 223.223.223.0 is already in the network configuration all LAN plows all on the Internet I don't know.

J
J.M 25.01.20

On account of this program. In the line IP address anything at all is not necessary to write (in smile there nothing should remain). This window current for WOD addresses. In the Inbox view are all you need IP, where there will be a game you will see. In this case, the computer that generates the program may not work. In Lana it works in the Internet not tested.

U
UFO09 25.01.20

Yes that's right, let says the one who already played through the Internet?

F
Fleim 25.01.20

But if my friend lives opposite me, in another house , can we play Lan game?
And from where to take my IP?

T
TJ-1982 25.01.20

Well guys, figured cton with the game on LAN????

L
LEHA _1 25.01.20

People, what the fuck, help me, can no longer, downloaded 14 times langamev11.rar from different sites and not one does not work I start to open the files and gives me some error and says no files to extract help me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ................................

P
PlayGround.ru 25.01.20

hmm. you just want the grid to run the patch download, lingam. the patch is not installed, the LAN game is not swinging.
one thread through all this? give explanations or explanatory links.

K
KOT-MITYJ 25.01.20

Learned IP and don't know what to do next.

C
CorD 25.01.20

In fact, everything is simple! Basically all portacots that don't know that we need at least one computer network card and establish a network gateway (1.1.1.1). And in LANgame server pechataet the IP address of the client clicks to add and start, but the client IP of the server and also add a start!!! Then go in the game the one who is the server creates a server (you must have an appointment to filters) client connects and play!!!!
PS Without setaou card you don't even have to try! On the Internet I have not tried it, only through direct dial-up to another computer!!!!

C
CorD 25.01.20

I think I would be able to answer any questions on this subject, so if something is not clear ask!

k
kocmo 25.01.20

Anyone knows is there any demo on Ladarasing

N
NickFail 25.01.20

On account of the LAN, I can say that I only had to put down the default gateway 223.223.223.0 and address of the preferred DNS server is same to default gateway.Everything else about the filters in the game or time stipulated.And the default gateway address and preferred DNS servers can be found by going to Holy island network neighborhood,properties Internet Protocol TCP/IP and there to put these values.

S
SDP 25.01.20

muziki objesnite doxot4ego polnomu lamoku igrat kak 4erez etu lan game !! PLZZZZZZZZ

D
Des 25.01.20

Gee Gee Gee and if you have a DNS provider and making the left lock and left settings of the network adapter is detrimental to network connections in other games, the conclusion is stupid realizacija network games
ways effective gateways only conter strike cant create a server emboss /))))))

D
Disaster 25.01.20

people pleez I start to play then abruptly begins to slow down the whole computer although RAM 512

.P.S. 25.01.20

People, and where to download it fix the Lan Game?

A
ArturBrody 25.01.20

Let Seul on app Lan Game

I
Ivan 2305 25.01.20

Guys tell me!!! I have this thing was playing with a friend in the Company of Heroes via Lan Game, 15 min everything is super, then have a big brake.....what's the matter?????????