3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HarddCatt 25.01.20 07:50 pm

The problem with the gtx 760

When you try to install the video card drivers, nothing happens, the properties of the graphics card writes the tesla k10, the control panel is not working at startup error.

22 Comments
Sort by:
H
HarddCatt 25.01.20

Who knows the solution?

M
Masky76 25.01.20

To completely remove these drivers and install the driver corresponding to your graphics card(kepler).

H
HarddCatt 25.01.20

Masky76
removed and put the new gtx 760 for win 10 64bit

-
---VENOM--- 25.01.20

Remove and put old. Just download from the NVIDIA website and not from somewhere out there (et, you never know where you got the new wood). And how to find work - there can experiment with upgrading to the newest etc. in General, the question - what percent and where the cable is connected Monica ? Because if the percent of Intel's, and the cable to the motherboard connected, then switch in my 760.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

HarddCatt
HarddCatt wrote:
removed and put the new gtx 760 for win 10 64bit
Generally it is strange.I recently without problems downloaded and installed it on a 570GTX:

At least from off site rock?

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

HarddCatt
Before you vidyuhi worked fine, then suddenly the error occurred?

H
HarddCatt 25.01.20

MagicHero
Bought recently and immediately it is...

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

HarddCatt
I downloaded the wrong driver, got error of incompatibility.

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

HarddCatt
Where to buy? put them back and the campaign you got a Chinese hack who masquerades as a 760 but in fact there is another less efficient chip. Install and run GPU-Z and put then skin, then once it becomes clear what's your graphics card (although sometimes the chinks BIOS pereprodavat data needed outputs, but better still to look)

H
HarddCatt 25.01.20

MagicHero

A
ALCAB 25.01.20

Memory Size Is 0 Mb is like?

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

HarddCatt
On all parameters this is not a gtx 760 and something else. Just flashed the BIOS and clumsy. The release date of the gtx 760 was in 2013 summer, is not displayed, the graphics memory and Shader units, the frequency of the chip is incorrect, no check mark at the bottom, although it should be.
So carry none where bought, sold you Chinese crafts.
In fact, you there is something in the generation of the gtx 450 or 550 and that video card is working you need to disassemble it and look at the markings on the chip. Then flash the BIOS from the chip which it really is and to Rabochiy graphics card 2-3 times slower than the gtx 760. So it's easier just to take where take.

J
JockerSS 25.01.20

PPC even so it happens, take note of this.
And appearance?

S
SS44 25.01.20

I had a story, too, with 760-Oh. The wood did not put... As it turned out wanted the wood that was on the disk none. There was some driverok which I neither before nor after never seen anywhere else. Then on top of was already any.
But it is very murky information from gpu-z. Especially cool looks, release date 15.05.2012. This day came the GeForce GT 620!)))
2 HarddCatt You picture vidyushki posted here.

Y
YeLLoW CrAzY 25.01.20

mother M3A78 would be fine to run c graphics card GDDR5?

S
SonyK_2 25.01.20

YeLLoW CrAzY
The motherboard seems to have PCI-E 2.0 - isn't it?
Spoiler
If it is true - motherboard with PCI-E 2.0 graphics card with PCI-E 3.0 compatible. The way it was with the current 960h (in profile) - worked at the old nurse with 2.0, and now on the newer 3.0. The difference between versions - in bandwidth (to a video card will be enough) and the maximum transmitted power (TDP) via the PCI-E slot (for graphics cards without additional power connectors): according to the standard (theoretically) for PCI-E 2.0, up to 75W for PCI-E 3.0 - up to 150 watts.

Y
YeLLoW CrAzY 25.01.20

SonyK.
Asus GTX 760 TDP:170 W if you believe this resource
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/b2163/asus-gtx-760-directcu-ii

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

YeLLoW CrAzY
I M4А77D set 7950

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

YeLLoW CrAzY
So on vidyuhi there is additional connector on which kind of 150W can be submitted.

HarddCatt
Author you video card have extra power to 8 pin???

S
SonyK_2 25.01.20

YeLLoW CrAzY
Judging by the screenshots from the network, this model should be installed additional 8-pin power connector. If you connect through it, no problems, provided that the power supply can handle the load.
Spoiler