3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tepl-A 25.01.20 07:51 pm

Episkop, the quest with the invitations. (Graveyard Keeper)

Tell me, has anyone figured out how to Bishop's quest with prompts to finish? He sends to sign the invitation to the Inquisitor, and that even with high reputation, send nafig (just text I do not remember, but sense such). And need an invitation to sign now have someone important, and talking about something not clear to me...
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shumer 25.01.20

He has not come to this, but maybe the City needs to go?

T
Tepl-A 25.01.20

Apparently not.
Spoilers.to. cities in the game are apparently not at all, even with the purchased pass you just Zap by lightning, you die Hey sweet home. At least when I went on the quest there, and it said more not try even, because it will be even worse.

T
Tepl-A 25.01.20

In General, as turned out to be about someone important we need to find out from the merchant if the course is not sabaoath his quests, making the wrong choices in the job to supply grown products from the garden (by paying him 10 gold, in fact, abandoning supplies and along the way, suddenly from all further line his quests, the necessary way to complete the game).

b
bladiz 25.01.20

the game is so, why would the merchant even make the choice of buying garden for the money, and then not give him to develop relationships? I a merchant first met when I needed a silver ring for chandeliers, well, along with the farm he bought, just 6 were gold.

U
UzeF_RusT 24.05.21

bladiz
For the illusion of freedom of choice. 10 coins will you collect for now ...