3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkSin 25.01.20 07:51 pm

Cut down game (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Welcome.Play the Witcher 2 on laptop average power. At the beginning of the yoke went well , but when it came to the quest where you have to collect items from the haze, the laptop started to cut down on the minimum salary. The strange thing is the laptop does not get hot , thermal paste is new, no dust, fan is and all the things for the games are, memory galore. Give advice please, and then I tried everything. Thank you in advance.
17 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 25.01.20

viruses?

J
Juwargane 25.01.20

what bhattarakas ?

D
DarkSin 25.01.20

No virus I Kaspersky checked and totalsc of writi, battery regulations, too, is always charged

D
DarkSin 25.01.20

And as I said the game was fine

D
DarkSin 25.01.20

Plus forgot to mention that games are a powerful

D
DarkSin 25.01.20

I found that if you get to work on maximum graphics card or fan (can't remember) laptop to cut down will not help.

E
EMPs 25.01.20

DarkSin
and not a Repack what is a curve? and Yes, the game that more optimization may have loaded something (I have with the mod for the inventory had similar, but decided it update)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.01.20

DarkSin
Thanks for checking I decided to pass

D
DarkSin 25.01.20

the game I have no mods, not Repack like

D
DarkSin 25.01.20

although there is not right maybe because of the mods goes to check

A
Agat7 25.01.20

DarkSin
I feel that the Witcher 2 is irrelevant. But a laptop campaign is dying.

E
EMPs 25.01.20

Agat7
not a fact. in the 2nd the Witcher in terms of performance it is quite bad (3rd is not played, for him I do not know)

A
Agat7 25.01.20

EMPs
Well, if just the game would crash. it is clear that the case in the game, and then the laptop dies. I have at one time long ago was defective GTX780, so it's on the assassin black flag flew in normal mode, it was necessary to reduce the frequency for the game, but the problem clearly was not the assassin, no matter how much resources he ate and how would vidyuhi not loaded.

E
EMPs 25.01.20

Agat7
He sometimes is a hard accumulation of memory, if you reach some values, the PC may hang, and the laptop and pass out. But I had this because of the fashion stuff with 0 weight, because there is that stuff... Although it is in fact not needed in the end. In General, when the game was Nova, seen like that on the forums without mods, there may be some error in the code, really. And what a coincidence... Not clear.
In General, for 2nd part of this is not so new. How do you like the transcendent quality they have? Something like a crisis) In a hurry here, for example
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/20920/discussions/0/2425614539587590840/
https://otvet.mail.ru/question/58693170

D
DarkSin 25.01.20

Agat7
Yes you are right , I have not only cut down the Witcher, but other weak game. but more powerful are

A
Agat7 25.01.20

EMPs
The fact that the Witcher 2 load the iron is of course worthless, I'm not arguing and this is a huge minus, but what is the iron can not work at its maximum capacity is clearly not a problem of the Witcher.

J
Juwargane 25.01.20

ride comp stress test,maybe the cooling system on the CPU and the graphics card has died