3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Sanguin 25.01.20 07:51 pm

Bodies (Graveyard Keeper)

People who else know what to do with hearts, guts, brains? After research says that can be decomposed into components, and how and where to do it XS.
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tepl-A 25.01.20

All organs can be studied on the Desk research, the FAITH and the SCIENCE of getting blue points.
Their spread can Yes: heart destinationname Cuba, the guts of the alchemical mill brain on the manual mixer. Will receive respectively: extract, powder, and solution category life (there are a lot of other so to say categories).
In General, all this whole section - the alchemy that we still have to pump.
All equipment is built in the basement of the Church.

p
pshanyrckovee 25.01.20

Strange for guts brains and hearts not working cell . Meat and skulls can be folded into a single cell of 20 pieces. This is probably a bug

M
Mad2D 25.01.20

Tepl-A
Where can I take science?

s
sec4all-net 25.01.20

Mad2D
The first science points you can get from blank paper. To obtain a paper - you should open the technology Letter in section Writing. Paper is created on a Church bench (vault under Church) 5 bat wings or 1 skin (human or pig). Then, there must make out of paper - clean paper. A sheet of blank paper is placed on the research table in the study gives science points (not to be confused with blue balls). Next, using the glasses of science and faith (which is obtained for carrying out prayers in the Church) in the study of items, you can get blue balls. In view of the subject, in his description shows what balls he will give in the study of red, green or blue. Most blue bulbs give over the study of various tombstones and monuments. Further, the blue balls can be obtained in the manufacture of some items. Also, as the story unfolds, the Astrologer in the sale will be books that give different balls.

L
Luka_gg 25.01.20

sec4all-net
Welcome. Look charité. I'm the same 15 hours played, more or less understood, but there are still questions. Growing a vegetable garden does not fit:
- What to do with compost, as I understand, it's only for the planting of vineyards, Apple trees. Fertilizers for growing more than the rest?
- The seeds. I planted received two times fewer seeds, is a delusion. Ass shake with me carrot, but the seed is not enough. There can be more to (put of 4, grew up, got 4 for planting the seed back)? I know about the shopkeeper in the village.
- The game files are edited or fashion already? Hurt hate partying on the map + small inventory. While only the incentive read. To expect from the game or not? Aware of the plans? And suddenly....
I got permission to build" I state the box near the Church, but something did not understand where to use it?
DOP.: Pigskin. The skin is, pigs are not present. It is sad that agriculture was limited to only plants.
Another question:
Spoiler
Explain to me these shards. can't catch how to associate red and white, i.e., how to make more WHITE, to raise the quality. Can not figure out.
PS I Want an Apple tree to plant, but the Bush bothers how to carry. There is the bushes as a fence.

t
tecatoita 25.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Create a separate topic.

L
Luka_gg 25.01.20

tecatoita
Where them hundreds to create. Actually, he had one subject to do Issues. Nothing terrible will happen, and if you do not answer.

t
tecatoita 25.01.20

A construction permit is needed for the upgrade of the Church, BUT for you it would be better to have a piece of paper full citizen.
Seeds are made in order that the farmer had a point in the game.
Fashion it is unlikely that someone will do to the game with a new patch every two days in a row.VOVAN WOLF

S
Salion 25.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Red shards are removed when removing the fat and blood 1, there is a chance that white will be added when cut the brain and intestine, but can occur surgical error, then added red. The skin and skull is better not to cut. If the corpse of poor, the red a lot, it is better to burn it or throw it in the river.
And what mod is it? The game on unity, anyone can edit it, I did click refill energy, but sleep still comes from the Persian appears fatigue.

L
Luka_gg 25.01.20

Salion
Thank you. I have the same accelerated, but in the Cheat Engin fixed. The inventory slots would add. Crock swears thrown into the river dead, threatens to bite OR empty threats. I now started from scratch with a new patch, do you want to save the meat, skin, fat, blood, as long as the donkey began to strike (then he carrots needed). I accumulated more body to the cemetery, then try them out. So, slicing the meat, I noticed, came off white crock, it's true.

tecatoita
The farmer so makes sense to buy seeds for the initial phase of landing. I haven't checked, there was a perk friendship with nature (or something), there is doubles, but it seems this only applies to wildlife.
Upgrade of the Church? I thought the Boss will allow it, but no. Okay.
Thank you.

S
Salion 25.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the idea, for some reason I did not think to increase inventory))) for 3 min digging in the code I figured out how to do 90 slots)).

L
Luka_gg 25.01.20

Salion
Tell me (or throw, I have version 1.025). And if you are interested in another idea - the movement speed increase.

t
tecatoita 25.01.20

Do not forget to put the manual in the section cheats.

S
Salion 25.01.20

Posted in cheats, but until verified by the moderator.
https://yadi.sk/d/MHe1gXql3aS2YB
Copy with replacement in the \Graveyard Keeper\Graveyard Keeper_Data\Managed
F1 - restore full energy;
F2 - restore HP is full;
F8 - get 50 gold;
F9 - increase your inventory to 90 slots;

t
tecatoita 25.01.20

Working permanently or have to include? And then can the abyss of items from additional slots.

S
Salion 25.01.20

tecatoita
Checked, saved forever, but not giving 100%.

S
Salion 25.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Speed hack is also made.

t
tecatoita 25.01.20

What is a speedhack? Speed yy or the whole game?

S
Salion 25.01.20

tecatoita
The speed of the character.

L
Luka_gg 25.01.20

Salion
Great! Works! The only energy each time to press the button, better Bloch cheat enganam.
And thank you! Great job.
Salion wrote:
Speed hack is also made.
And key or it itself is running (a permanent effect). Pumping file?