3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Get_Good 25.01.20 07:52 pm

Drones (Surviving Mars)

Though I recently started playing, but as soon as it came to expanding my property, decided to build the dome at the 2 ed. of met. here and there were problems. Of course, that would have been more coverage of TSU, I would put 2 MC, so she literally went 2-3 cells 1 MC, and knowing that the drones will not go to build 2 MC, I expanded 2 mobile MC modules, so that the area acted. But as it turned out these stupid drones, beyond their attached TSU figure will go. Okay, well, then I will add a couple of drones in each module. Mmmm and what??? Ah Yes, now they of course don't see the Warehouses in the area 1 MC, and figs follow them on yeah, come on, take your warehouses to the zones, more warehouses.
After that, I can't understand, then the guys have shared resources, when in fact they are tied to one sonee, max 3 if you put the stock that it would be cross zone.
The issue with this garbage is possible what to do?
21 Comments
Sort by:
d
denisonchick 25.01.20

Get_Good Further in the tech tree have ZU shuttles,which do only what transfer resources between repositories and fellows,who where necessary

d
denisonchick 25.01.20

and so I can put in the warehouse area where TSU drones overlap,then some drones will from the primary fill and the other to carry out for itself, and Vice versa

G
Ghost__ 25.01.20

You people above are in principle all answered, just because General store at the intersection of 2 areas and admire.
It is clear that the game has a big problem with logistics, it is impossible to give the command to fill a particular warehouse, etc.
PS
Further on a course torment the colonists to settle, I have breed like rabbits and I can not do anything.

G
Grevon 25.01.20

DIMON2589
And I have colonists slowly breed

P
Pyanyy chay 25.01.20

Get_Good
Conveyor get the resources needed and the drones of creep will start to build

T
TTokimon 25.01.20

Grevon
I have at the end of the game (Sutra until the evening the rink was playing), I dome to build not have time. Only the dome will build completely, include the dome, and after 5 minutes of real time there are already homeless. The great dome was 200+ people. 10-15 minutes and appeared homeless. I even thought to stop to put all of the clinic, and comfort to reduce...
And on the subject, with the logistics very bad. But as above said, so did. I do each MC put a General stock, and did the zone of intersection. In the end drones on a little bit transported to warehouse resources in an attempt to equalize, but it is long and sad. Shuttles to deal with it faster. But they're taking resources only if necessary. If nothing is being built and the CO does not request resources for the construction, it in a warehouse near anything and vestis will not.
The exception is fuel, it is good they deliver everywhere. Other interests almost do not touch.

K
Kastell 25.01.20

People tell me the missile flew with the colonists, drones have filled her up with fuel, and I almost sent Graco back on the Ground=(. For some reason, they stubbornly refuse to unload the rocket and the cargo was not a problem. I can not understand, crowded around and zyryat missiles at her, and unload in any. Thanks in advance.

k
kirichenko.matveykiri 25.01.20

Kastell
TSU drones either completely lacking,or storage of food is not present/is full,and if lacking then it is a bug,then do you need the conveyor to unload from the ship,unload some place else and the drones going to take to the warehouse(if it's available)

d
denisonchick 25.01.20

Do conveyor generally come up with the campaign to all the schools of the drones to fix it, if you need to transport resources from one warehouse to another,and they are far away,do loop to take it-deliver and he will be on the machine to be transported,you can even choose what resources and how much can it this cycle and metal early in the game to send mine,just make a sound to take RES close lying metals and bring them to the warehouse and he will produce and carry until end

T
Treebeard 25.01.20

People and you have Drones repairing the wiring ? I don't want to go, while in front of them and it is near the center of the drones. But in the manual they are not forced to and communication are not deleted, so stupidly impossible to replace

M
MyJokeR 25.01.20

Treebeard
communication can be removed, the drones must take extreme measures to fix the wiring, most likely there is no metal needed for the repair in the immediate vicinity

T
Treebeard 25.01.20

MyJokeR wrote:
communication can be removed, the drones must take extreme measures to fix the wiring, most likely there is no metal needed for the repair in the immediate vicinity
How to remove it? wiring is not highlighted in any way. The metal is all there, not mend, stand by and not care.

M
MyJokeR 25.01.20

T
Treebeard 25.01.20

MyJokeR
Oh my God that is hid it. Thank you very much.
Yeah with the interface and logistics troubles :-( it's like a beta version

T
TTokimon 25.01.20

If a warehouse with metal near MC work, and in the area of the MC working with metal, drones are not repairing something, I guess this is a bug. According to the logic of the game should fix it.

T
Treebeard 25.01.20

Yes, some bug apparently replaced the sections and regulations. There is generally a lot of bugs in the game, logistics are extremely drunk, not enough buildings, not enough, not enough upgrades, just a little. :-( And danced great.

-
-MODEUZ- 25.01.20

that would solve the problem with logistics drones, put each MC-Drones on the universal warehouse, if all of the TSU will interact, the drones will run non-stop and take away equally to all warehouses.
Universal warehouse is a very handy thing. Especially if there are shuttles. After the construction of a universal warehouse, Shuttle to it curled all resources for a bit. Handy for small buildings and maintenance of pipes and cables.

C
CyberVit 25.01.20

The game is one big glitch. Over time, bots are no longer repairing the pipes, wires and buildings. The Resources are more than enough. Wire after the fall of the meteorites did not fix it, must be stupid to dispose of and lay NEW PATH(!!!) otherwise, the old way, drones simply refuse to create! Good idea - implementation-level shit!

T
Treebeard 25.01.20

Yeah somehow disappoint the game :-(

u
userlkj80 25.01.20

CyberVit wrote:
The game is one big glitch. Over time, bots are no longer repairing the pipes, wires and buildings. The Resources are more than enough.
Yes, caught a bug. By the way, there are two technologies on the eternal wires and pipes.