3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Abdidov 25.01.20 07:52 pm

Bug with settlers (Fallout 4)

people help out,can anyone had a similar situeyshn,in General I have with the settlers cleared after put recruiting lighthouse all hooked up the generator provoda well all this canoe are lodged must go,and they are not present)was waiting for) well scored went quest quest fulfilled come to the village, all empty not a soul, I then ran there,took a NAP and still not a soul in General, all the time that I played ,and I played settlers for a long time was not(( I do not know. HELP!!
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stoic 25.01.20

Ruslan Abdinov
Move part from other locations, or wait.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 25.01.20

Ruslan Abdinov
And on the lighthouse button pressed? On the little wire from the alternator to throw. The lighthouse itself must be manually enabled.

R
Ruslan Abdidov 25.01.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
I don't know about you, but as I played and remember the lighthouse itself is activated automatically when the connection with the generator and in the upper left corner even says that recruiting will find the signal , I hooked everything, checked are not one settler to crawl can not. Before the lighthouse and put all from iron man, even in the menu of the construction is written though its still even no

R
Ruslan Abdidov 25.01.20

Stoic
Bro! trust me waiting, but how much you can wait then I see something wrong don't go, maybe over. ))And this garbage is not only one settlement in the red rocket also tried the same thing and all the rest probably the same anamalia ,had not been such, at least one has already gone ,and then shish has moved a dozen people with settlements ,and as it was empty

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III wrote:
The lighthouse itself must be manually enabled.
When connecting the generator, the default is on. True - you can accidentally turn it off.
It's on the box 2-e bulbs: lights red - off, green - switched on ;)

R
Ruslan Abdidov 25.01.20

the lighthouse is on, the green lamp illuminates,and the settlers all there is, this is the second day I am suffering with this problem well, do not go and all,and the command to call the settlers do not know well, or something in this kind?

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

Ruslan Abdinov wrote:
and the command to call the settlers do not know well, or something in this kind?
Don't know :(
And in General - is likely, jokes random. I have Potihonku a couple of months (game ;) ) no one came, and then rolled right 4-e 3-and man. But that would be in all towns no one came - never.
Try to advance the plot. It is believed (how true - Hz. ;)) that when the next story phase of the game updates world. Accordingly - unfrozen stuck triggers reset small shoals, etc, etc.

G
Gur1 25.01.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
The lighthouse is enabled by default immediately after installation it already is enabled.

G
Gur1 25.01.20

Ruslan Abdinov
Try to move at least a couple of settlers from other settlements. You can start to catch up. Well, do not know is affected by it or not, but in a new empty settlements I immediately several beds, food and water were installed.

R
Ruslan Abdidov 25.01.20

Old_Nick
I'm probably all already rechecked alas, not a shift.Quests tried to pass primary and secondary. The settlers in the game spread out, where there is no good in my sanctuary 27 people have accumulated has previously played then everything was fine. It seems that the problem is not so significant but you can play but the settlement is empty father-in-no income no food no water bad ,really if you stretch 27 people in settlements)little course well, will still be not the same,and maybe you're right,maybe one day I'll come herd who knows )) I hope.

R
Ruslan Abdidov 25.01.20

Gur1
I tried to move, the other settlers of this does not go

G
Gur1 25.01.20

Ruslan Abdinov
Well, move to this damn settlement of the inhabitants of that settlement ,where the influx of settlers . And that's all.

P
Pepin3d 25.01.20

Here you have a problem. I recently a few settlements turned off for no need to empty left.
Rang the bell and all Perestrello)

v
valegorr 25.01.20

Ruslan Abdinov
It seems to me that the appearance of the settlers depends on the place. The"Sanctuary of the hills to the lighthouse it's only two people, the rest had to be moved forcibly. On Farm Abernathy it's ten and nothing more, but in starlight to the lighthouse passed over as many as 26 people.
The easiest of the lighthouse, people come in Red rocket, starlight, Solar tides. Put the beacons there and preseley place.

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

valegorr wrote:
but in starlight to the lighthouse passed over as many as 26 people.
It is strange.
In the quantity that he could bring in one village = charisma +10. It is - coming. Local original (type of family or personal Abernathy ghouls the Potogonok) to this number are not included. Therefore, in the habitable villages can be >20 peyzan. But in Starlight more than 20 and not be in any way.
You went to see, or the old PIP-boy judge? If it's in PIP-boy it was written - I do not believe it is buggy :(
Maybe 0 to write when everything is in place, and real 23, with 14 (for both of them experienced personally)
And what about the location - is unlikely, did not notice this. I have, on the contrary - from CX had to resettle people, and the red rocket for a very long time in addition to the first 3 people nobody appeared

P
Pepin3d 25.01.20

Old_Nick wrote:
But in Starlight more than 20 and not be in any way.
May be coming up. He could stuff on charisma to put drugs and beer to drink. There is charisma to you apnut 27 to + 10 by default give)

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

So apota, like, not taken into account - only native. Although - Hz, not thoroughly checked. I after 17-18 lighthouse turned off. And so these parasites were bored :)

P
Pepin3d 25.01.20

Conversely, I possess more people. Right now, 20 settlements, each with 20-24 homeless. Want to have some fun with mass executions + of experience for kills give the same)))

N
Nevidal 25.01.20

Yes the game itself is one big bug

P
Pepin3d 25.01.20

Nevidal wrote:
Yes the game itself is one big bug
Well, it's a Gazebo) When I play Skyrim I'm not afraid of dragons and vampires, and stupid bugs of the game engine. In F4 the same.