3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serjio Derezinho 25.01.20 07:52 pm

Do not run the game (Far Cry: Primal)

Hi all. The problem is that after I start the game see the error Fatal Error
Don't know what to do, re-installed 4 times already!
Please help, I don't want to lose 1.7 K
http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/1604/29/49b4aeff2124.png
43 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho
32 or 64 bit Windows?

S
Serjio Derezinho 25.01.20

Ignatyeff
64 bit

A
Andrey210388 25.01.20

This is most likely to directixer)

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho
Usually the error File system failure: Aborting execution appears in cases where the installation path of the game have folder with Cyrillic (judging by the screenshot, there is no), or if the name of the local account (the folder in C: -> Users -> username) Cyrillic (i.e. Russian). In addition, File system failure can be issued in cases when the game conflicts with UAC (user account Control), so run it (the game) have rights (on behalf of) the administrator.

S

Paul_SH
run on behalf of the administrator, the splash screen Far Cry Primal, and off

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho
If I understand correctly, when you launch the game from the administrator, you no longer receive this error?

When, after the splash screen nothing happens, no game launch, no any errors, there are a few different solutions:
-- updating Windows;
-- updating the video card driver;
-- enable in the settings screen (via Personalization or control Panel video driver) mode single display (the game does NOT support multi-monitor mode: extend the desktop to two screens or clone).

S

Paul_SH
now after updating the driver, I this trouble after running away from admin

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho wrote:
crashes this trouble
What problem? Let's start again, because I don't understand.
The game is run from the administrator and... (???) it will appear a page with error"File system failure: Aborting execution or the game crashes without any error messages?

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho
Immediately after the crash check the Windows Logs (event Viewer): How to use Windows event viewer to solve computer problems. Error (red) and warning (yellow) can tell why.

When you first start the game is installing system software (DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft .NET Framework). All installed without problems (no errors)?

RE:
The name of the folder of the account (user PC) in Russian and English (in C: -> Users -> ???).
In the system settings of the active single monitor (screen)?
screen

S

Paul_SH
well, after run as admin, I get this error, but it is now a little longer connected, and when you start yupley fails.

My dad Russian Users (Users)

The screen is one

No, I didn't ostanavlivaetsa only starts the system software installed, how does and trying to start the game

S

Paul_SH
and here is what it generates from the Event Log :

http://i079.radikal.ru/1604/8c/98b0035db465.png

http://s019.radikal.ru/i639/1604/c1/467e21d0dba6.png

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho
Folder Users like displayed in the localized Windows Explorer. Actually her name is Users and this can be seen in some third-party file Manager, for example, Far Manager. Also My documents are actually called Documents.

Error File system failure tells error the file system. The reason may be in the name of the folder to a local account (username PK) in Russian. This folder nested in the folder Users (Users). Maybe the game won't start because it can not create the configuration files (on disk C, Documents) - from Cyrillic in user name.

1) Check the folder C: -> Users -> user name. If this folder is in Russian, it will be possible to create a new local account (relatively easy) or rename an existing (will have to thoroughly Tinker).
2) Check the folder My documents -> My Games -> Far Cry Primal. What's in it?
3) Open the folder with the installed game -> Support -> Software. Manually run setup from folder DirectX (file DXSETUP.exe), Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (file dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe) and VCRedist (vcredist_x64.exe). Nothing wrong with this reinstall will not happen. Pay attention to the messages that will be issued (will error).

S

Paul_SH
1) the English folder, but the folder C: -> Users, not Yuzers

2) the file there RenderCapsLog.txt

3) all set, nothing has changed

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho wrote:
but the folder C: -> Users, not Yuzers
Paul_SH wrote:
Folder Users like displayed in the localized Windows Explorer. Actually her name is Users and this can be seen in some third-party file Manager, for example, Far Manager.
Serjio Derezinho
Need more information:
1) Game installed on Windows 10? What the bit system 64-bit or 32-bit?
2) the Game bought on Uplay or Steam? Through which client runs?
3) Open the file RenderCapsLog.txt show its contents.
4) Do right click on the file RenderCapsLog.txt in the context menus choose Properties. Show a screenshot of this window Properties: RenderCapsLog.txt.

S

Paul_SH
1) the game on Windows 7 64bit
2)bought on Steam, from the beginning through steam, then open yupley, and then fatal error
3) failed to initialize nvap
4) keep screen

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho
Run from admin both clients: Steam and Uplay. Check (install) the updates for both (especially for the Uplay client). Try to run the game.
If you continue to see error"File system failure, turn on in the settings of the Uplay client offline mode (offline) - to Always start in offline mode. Re-launch it from the administrator. Try again to run the game.

On your Windows 7 Service Pack 1 installed? The video card driver? What screen resolution to run the game?

S

Paul_SH
did everything, nothing helped.
How to see installed or not?
Version : 16.150.2211.0
The game won't start at all!
just splash in the window, Far Cry Primal...and then crashes

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho
Computer -> right click -> Properties

Paul_SH wrote:
When, after the splash screen nothing happens, no game launch, no any errors, there are a few different solutions:
-- updating Windows;
-- updating the video card driver;
-- enable in the settings screen (via Personalization or control Panel video driver) mode single display (the game does NOT support multi-monitor mode: extend the desktop to two screens or clone).

S

Paul_SH
after this picture, it's not going in, all tried, except for Windows updates

P
Paul_SH 25.01.20

Serjio Derezinho
I understand there is a problem. Above - three possible reasons. Windows 7 without Service Pack 1 is one of them.