3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Red_FoXx_ 25.01.20 07:53 pm

Modification of the HUD (Fallout 4)

Good evening!

In the standard UI we show everything the point where to go, the red dots of enemies, etc., and I would like it to hide everything. I put nexus mod HideUI, but it's not exactly what I would like, it removes HUD, but when aiming anyway, all back shows.

Does the nature of, any such mod, to at least not display the red dots of enemies?, ie, not to know about the location of the enemy until you see it with your own eyes, hear or he did not open fire.

I feel bad when we run into a building, and you immediately red dots to alert you to the presence of the enemy, although you have not seen and not heard....
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Colt47pc 25.01.20

ZlojDed
Is there a mod def_ui it can to configure. Plus as far as I remember in the settings there is a option to disable markers ( can't remember which exactly) I played without these labels and whatnot turned off.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 25.01.20

Colt47pc
Thank you! Look

UP
Direct that that is necessary!!! Thank you !!!

b
bowpav 25.01.20

ZlojDed
Enable survival, there does not appear opponents are red dots.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 25.01.20

bowpav
Thank you!
Survival did not try, there seems to save difficulty, only in certain places, which is not very convenient, on the complexity of chosen - very difficult, following survival. With the mod def_ui in. Added another mod to increase the power of explosions, and tracer bullets.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.01.20

ZlojDed wrote:
Survival did not try, there seems to save complexity
There is a mod that allows you will remain at any desired time.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 25.01.20

BlackTigerTK
You can and try to survive, with all the above listed mods, is that still normal mod to improve the AI of enemy NPCs to tie, if any. Came across one, but judging by the comments under it, it was not.