3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 25.01.20 07:53 pm

The Witcher 4 will not, but the developers are preparing another game in the series (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Polish video game developer CD Projekt Red spoke about future plans to franchise The Witcher. According to the statement of CEO of the company, the continuation of a series really worth the wait. However, he said that the fourth part of "the Witcher" can be quite different.
Let's think about what this completely different series,if quite different then most likely the main characters will not be a witch,maybe he will be by the organization against evil spirits, magic and wizards. Or he is the beast terrorizing the village,the country and it can be assumed that the following events will be held at nilfgaardskogo possessions.
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlooDDoG75 25.01.20

Yeah, I have the Witcher Andromeda =))

K
KanoVoxLian 25.01.20

BlooDDoG75
a good idea)

B
BlooDDoG75 25.01.20

KanoVoxLian
Just remembered that one very well known company too, so prekratila one series and released dash Shaw and not polioy the game but seeing the robots of the poles here, who knows we can che sensible gash

O
Olddrim 25.01.20

KanoVoxLian
1 - Now come up with a Wunder waffle, and when the project will start: so I imagined it differently, Oh some frustrations or my expectations were met.
2 - Yes it will be cool if will start to come up with (say) the story of an outcast or witch who accidentally teleported from the past during the adventure of the Herald.

K
KanoVoxLian 25.01.20

Oldjim
theoretically and practically an outcast can be the Witcher,a bandit,a beast

J
JoKeRD07 25.01.20

NDT

O
Olddrim 25.01.20

KanoVoxLian
Hmm, 2 I agree, but let's say the Witcher-during pregnancy, it somehow does not fit. I cannot imagine a Witcher beast. By the way a Outcast, I mean - who did not accept his nature and he's trying to find a way to reverse the process or held up(or other twist of fate) that he has to hide.

F
Flow4Master 25.01.20

Will the game the Witcher the main character of the Witcher - original.
Spoilerset

K
KanoVoxLian 25.01.20

it is very important to CD Projekt Red,not to namudrit,and at the same time to surprise,it is important to show the game from a different angle,otherwise success will not Oldjim

K
KanoVoxLian 25.01.20

Oldjim
I cannot imagine a Witcher beast,why hard, the beast was on the right path,reviewed his life and theirs,revised priorities,the foundations of life,under the pressure of certain factors.And here's a new hero,new story,enjoy.

O
Olddrim 25.01.20

KanoVoxLian
Well here's a little puzzle: what is the monster different from a monster?

K
KanoVoxLian 25.01.20

Oldjim
The monster might be in human form,a monster in its normal.

O
Olddrim 25.01.20

KanoVoxLian
Not quite. The monster is banal instincts which he lives, with hunger, he hunts, when the threat is hiding. Monster instinct just - one-more destruction, more overwhelmed by the hunt or the battle, when life is threatened will fight to the bitter. To put that beast is preying on itself like inciting me to this opinion.

A
Analius 25.01.20

Geralt generally there 600 years if not more
can make even the most beginning of his path...

R
Roman Karanec 25.01.20

It seems to me, about the adventures of CRIS will be

V
Vaselinski 25.01.20

Oldjim

Haha, the monster is our Russian word...of the monster already overseas that's all the difference...

O
Olddrim 25.01.20

Vaselinski
Hmm, Ukrainian - chudovisko, and met a couple of times mention in the novels monster (can't remember which, distant childhood). And began to disassemble the difference from one another has already begun with the development (details)fantasy.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.20

assuming by contradiction the Witcher without Witcher what about the Witcher
and the design of the previous games was such that a man fights with the monsters, picks up loot and pulls it in the brothels and there is some kind of plot
if you change the formula the game will be in some danger regarding expectations pre-emptive fan base
therefore the role of the Witcher possible wichner a wizard or a vampire or a stranger from beyond the portal that used to familiarize a new player with the world once more
or a scary concept IMO peck-peck

A
ALCAB 25.01.20

Okay, to make such years is not a witch, a follower of any school, who also fights monsters and monsters and add a bunch of references to Witchers, maybe even their quest, or just a few quests with them. And here's a new game in which you can add a mechanic which only comes into my head, not paying attention to Vedmachi Potions and Signs

S
Sergey067 25.01.20

2Олддрим

The Creator of the theme (he guessed exactly) and Vaselinski (though he is half. Monster is also a Russian word (albeit borrowed ,but became RU) in fact- but the General course of his thoughts, too true ) in a dispute about the monster and the monster - exactly and correctly placed all points over i. And it is easy to prove. And your version is just a stream of consciousness. Generally , if short hare thump (and hangover too). What you've read under the influence of it all - it's your problem and not have to sculpt everything.

2KanoVoxLian
Yes it was fun , if over the van Helsing of the NIB is allowed to play (or very similar). Only it should be ActionRPG - and this in a modern casual days is very hard to implement , especially it will be hard project to do so. Arkane in 2007 tried this genre to develop, and suffered undeserved failure.