3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 25.01.20 07:53 pm

The problem with Reborn: The Last Stand, defeat in 10 seconds (Command & Conquer: Generals)

Anyways, bought the game launch. In Battle, Seth. the game and the competition code, start the game 10 seconds later all units die, and buildings explode. And I'm losing. Play Mona's current mission. But as the current finished first - second to none! There is no button to CONTINUE. There are current ONCE again in and out. :((((((
I beg help veteran Zero Hours!
84 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZX-Storm 25.01.20

same crap. Earlier such was the case with the first generals. Put of XP that passed. And under reborn cheto Nitsche does not help help!!

D
Din-27 25.01.20

EEEEEEEK! I have gone! It is necessary to Dathan click (in the game folder) I did it!!! :))))

c
comctl32.dll 25.01.20

I tired to find some info about the exploding zdanie, etc. all talking about the patch
but at the same time links to leave some stupid for life comrades, if you look where the thread tips of how to do the visitors of this site have kept everything and even exceeded the plan.
Nowhere is there even the hint is not direct links to sites - as the selection, the design of those sites says it all! (in the eyes dazzled, well, maybe even one to throw at the people of Philo, without tracilords debris from pictures and mediocre text, you have in fact just simply one page with a couple links to bungle?!)..

M
M3F0D1Y 25.01.20

Respect tebe VU ZI MU!Vse poshlo!!!SPASIBO!

[
[EEG]Gepard 25.01.20

I got the game on DVD - shke, and it says to install the crack which is on disc. When played without all the buildings explode and how to put all OK. Can upload, just tell me where (I don't have a website). Weighs ~ 2 091 852 (2MB) in the format *.rar Extract it and copy the Game file.dat in the game folder, replacing previous.

D
Dimkaska 25.01.20

People do not worry!, I had takayazhe problem with the explosion of the buildings, after reinstalling it worked

_
_Ranger_ 25.01.20

The problem with C&C Generals Zero Hour Reborn The Last Stand

Hello people!
There is a problem with Rebornen v5: when playing against bots then after 40 minutes the game crashes with an error message (well there type a viruses and problems with iron...), plus a fifth mission for China was loading but after 5 seconds the roller crashes with the same error! BUT if you load this saved game in the normal Zero Hour, the game crashes!?. Replaced the INI folder c Zero Hour the game ceased to fly, but all the charm reborn fix disappeared (well, it's understandable...). As I understand it, something wrong with ini file - maybe something unfinished or something... Actually maybe someone found the problem - SHARE HOW to FIX PLEASE (PLEASE)!!!

[
[EEG]Gepard 25.01.20

The problem is, of course. Mission to Reborn the same as in ZH, so I don't know why they pass the second time... And not lost a normal battle, just sohranyaya often :) How to fix, nobody knows. Until...

_
_Ranger_ 25.01.20

and I'm again here is why: Reborne in the missions you play for the generals who have other weapons, so I want to try out this weapon...

Who blow up buildings after the game here are the links:
http://siberian.nm.ru/TripleCDKeyFixer.rar - generates CD-key and will replace the file generals.dat, depending on the IP'visual structured cabling resource

http://redalert3.narod.ru/files/2005/update/zero/mods/files/putches4_2mods.rar files DatGen.exe and DatGenZH.exe

[
[EEG]Gepard 25.01.20

STE a weapon easier to battle from experience; there is, in contrast to the missions, all the possibilities can be used. I also first started to run, but then
tired of the same chase...

_
_Ranger_ 25.01.20

Okay, not important...
Damn, who found a problem with the game crashes with the error message???
Let me know!!!

z
zBz 25.01.20

You the answer who did not give, as the programmers of this game "command conquer Generals zero: hour reborn the last stand" need for new reprogramming. Because personally already tested the 4-d drive, all one and the same problem! The company "CHAPTER" after the 1st mission takes off, the company "CHINA" after the 5th mission takes off, the company is "US" only 5-th or 6-th missions: shame! Fights all crash, with the first mission sometime before the 4th everything is OK, then departure. The CHAPTER is broken further assistance: asterisk. The programmers are idiots! Limit technology put that 400 units. Even on the file "DatGen" AutoPlay are unable to join! If anyone thinks I'm persecuting? No...t! Just do not abandon this experiment.

No. 1. Give yourself three hard opponents of "CHINA elect..." and put themselves "the United States of any" 100% sure that the fight won't last 20 minutes: departure is guaranteed!

No. 2. USA build 25-th-40-OK, airfields, and each create a 4-d plane (any) then click "Y":"Q" - and send troops to any point on the map – the departure is guaranteed.
If anyone wondering what my little system: Pentium IV, 512MB memory, everything else is not too sickly, just a CD-rom is buggy, gaining speed 86х.

People! No one noticed that "the United States... electro" - you will not win! If they are playing professional. For the experience given an asterisk: 1-1-3-2-3. If you take the aid of pure air, and this help to send to the enemy base, it is at once his floor base like a cow tongue will spread and then if you hit a molecular cannon, the opponent 80-90% will lose the base, and due to such losses it will make feet: lose. And this CHAPTER (the last in the list) General storm (hurricane) – a fool! All would be destroyed with a single shot command center in cling turns. Or commonly CHINA for 2,500 fighters. If you take three fighter fully pumped with the third level of experience, and send them to the command center of the enemy – hone center. Or all those "Scuds" fired three lip*s-knee. From the middle of your card base hammer – all gon!

D
DENNN 25.01.20

WELL GUYS HELP ! DOES NOT WORK ! SET TRUNCATED NORMAL ! PLAY PLAY AND THEN AGAIN AND ERROR!!!!!!! WITH VIRUSNAME CHETO ETC ! NITSCHE DOES NOT HELP !!!!!! elpppppppppppp ::::(((((((

D
DENNN 25.01.20

Yes figs with companies have are such garbage and in the battle !!!!! 15 minutes later - ALL the scribe..........

[
[EEG]Gepard 25.01.20

Often click on Save. Or try to pray. Yet there is no patch.

D
DENNN 25.01.20

and when will it be ???? and ????? you will not prompt ????

[
[EEG]Gepard 25.01.20

Look, I'm the game was not developed so does not depend on me. And when they come to this issue(maybe 20 years), nobody knows. Play Zero Hour. Will be calmer.

[
[EA]Agent 25.01.20

Seriously, try ZERO HOUR. In this Reborn so many bugs. You can make an infinite number of upgrades (in General increased, of course in the game).

a
antiraketir 25.01.20

also first bought DVDшку Rebern through 5s all out,then bought the CD version, all neshtyak!!!!

s
snakeulug 25.01.20

Who blow up buildings after the start of the game here is the solution:
Open the folder Cenerals Zero Hour Reborn Last Stand\Data\INI locate the file, open multiplayer,find the line MaxBeaconsPerPlayer = 3 semantice the number 3 for 10 and everything is OK!
for questions [email protected]