3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sedoy Igrok 25.01.20 07:54 pm

Need advice for choosing fashion (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Please help! ...Hey - anyone!
Opted for AMK 1.4.1. + two patches. If I understand correctly, this mod is making a lot of changes - is the closest to the original (in fact modified the original game). At least compared to there are different the pickle more - less playable thing. But a number of indisputable advantages: availability of repair, disabling the forced removal of weapons, increase time on assignments, one-day, AI, the lack of eyes on the back and 1000%, the vision, dream+sleeping bag, weapons, etc.; the mod has some significant drawbacks (in my opinion of course): absolutely hostile to the player system backpack - it is quite impossible to deal with the normal carrier of the baggage; not transparent the weight limit and it still breaks anywhere, and when I got. The behavior of the fauna plunges into shock: in the Agricultural industry to escape from the herd of wild boars in the company electro-Chimera climbed on the watchtower... the crowd of cloven-hoofed animals grunting happily climbed behind me on the STEEP stairs and began to eat me, and elekto-chimeras at all easily and not once climbed on the roofs of buildings, where I sat down, with very rare exception - where they could not do. Looting Napisav - which in conjunction with the above backpack just fucked up! Well, periodic crashes (although probably, where the same without them?).
Advise mod or a build most similar to AMK, but without these misunderstandings: with the normal backpack, adequate livestock, and not all such populations.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheeki_Breeki 25.01.20

Gray Player
OGSE 0.6.9.3. patch 2.12. The plot of the original, a lot of secondary quests, a normal backpack, no mutants do not climb on ladders or jump off buildings like spider-man, the repair is, but a little strange, cheaper new item to buy, so little to happen. all the changes I do not remember a lot of them, but this mod needs to go.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Gray Player

STALKER Complete there hordkornyh elements (which is why you think that the disadvantages,because it is because of the IIC and done most of the mods),he is as close to the original,changed basically only the graphics,sound.

S
Sedoy Igrok 25.01.20

Cheeki_Breeki
Thank you very much for the recommendation - will definitely try it.

S
Sedoy Igrok 25.01.20

saa0891
Thank you! Will definitely take Your advice. For the sake of clarity and misunderstandings wider reveal the thought and message handling.
I don't consider hardcore a disadvantage. I think the disadvantage of the presence of inappropriate hardcore elements there - where they should not be in the form that it does, in principle, not permissible.
If I wanted challenge and difficulties - I run soup in their various forms: e.g. tin, NLC well, etc.
If you want meat and drive - blown dust from the New War".
In this case we are talking about the original with enhanced (within reason), this feature allows the AMC (in my opinion at least). And so as AMK seems to be not a hardcore mod, so he carried the disadvantages are those elements that spoil the game in this scenario!

S
Snowguard 25.01.20

saa0891
STALKER Complete is a mod blatantly steal. It is composed entirely of achievements of others, so the right mod's name do not deserve the same Assembly. Play'd, I did not from moral principles. And graphics it is very much not raises, there is one soap, Yes the photo zone from the Argus 2008.
Gray Player
But personally what I'd recommend is Oblivion Lost Remake 2.5. Very atmospheric mod, with a bit of difficulty. I agree with OGSE. it's decent, worth playing, although not particularly lived up to my expectations. And finally, if you want graphics, download Autumn Aurora 2.1.

S
Sedoy Igrok 25.01.20

Snowguard
Ok.! Thank you very much - I will try!
And about the AMK, what do you say? In my case the situation is hopeless? No (not hardcore) assemblies, or edits not doing?
Indeed, in General this mod hooked - well, except for the deficiencies identified in the cap.

S
Snowguard 25.01.20

Gray Player
For AMK is full of modifications, but very small. Old it is very this mod. The funny thing is that the vast majority of other mods are built on it as the basis. There is no such mod, which would not have used any developments AMK.

S
Sedoy Igrok 25.01.20

Snowguard
In both!
That is something this mod and I was hooked - to see the potential of radar detected.
But among most of these small modifications no accident does not come to mind that were removed would be marked shortcomings?
And by the way life experience shows that often the old synonymous with good as so - and- so!

S
Snowguard 25.01.20

Gray Player
Comes to mind only OGSM v2.4.3 Gold Edition from DEXX'a. Mod like AMK that just modifies the original game without any gadgets. Restrictions on the volume of the backpack is not there, stalkers corpses/boxes are not searched, and in principle it is not so difficult as AMK, but much more stable and has a bit more new content. Here is the link: http://ogsmod.ru/old-good-stalker-mod/

D
Dnevalniy198 25.01.20

Play The Apocalypse. He first didn't thought that kind of nonsense - what functional robots are changing the face, dark, horse, fell from the sky... and then went and downloaded the first part. Wait for the finals

S
Sedoy Igrok 25.01.20

Snowguard
Thank You Friend! Rescued.
Definitely try, at least looks promising. Again - stability: this is very good, and once I already see a couple of those moments...
Big bloodrock for responsiveness, understanding and approach. Immediately obvious - the person penetrated, caught something customer is necessary and wants to help.
Separate, thank you very much for the link!
ALL THE BEST!!!

S
Sedoy Igrok 25.01.20

Dnevalniy198
Actually, it's not what I was looking for. But thanks that responded and something recommend!
Must see, will try - maybe I will go, what the hell. In any case, for the overall development does not hurt.