3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The X-Files 19.09.19 09:59 pm

The end of the game,what's next? (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Pirates,offline.
Went through the whole game alone,fought the final boss,watched the final movie as he has a boat back home,were titles,teleporter, and we are again in vault 13.
Actually a question:
What to do next?
+New game there is no such.
Prozhat the stone of the restart of the company or just start a new company other character?
Quest after defeating the final boss and hanging Enter the mirror,which I will take in the old unit on the Atoll.(tried but shifts to laying the final boss and all)
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 19.09.19

The restart of the company and will be able to choose difficulty and start a new Jack XD

T
The X-Files 19.09.19

Marsj
And the stuff left? and I haven't had a chance before the final boss GAUS to buy a Gun,and a new barrel dropped off the final boss teleports enemies to another dimension would be poyuzat.

M
Marsj 19.09.19

The X-Files
All will remain and become junk)

J
Jmann666 19.09.19

The X-Files
after the restart of the world remains your gear, LVL, talents, etc., in short all that is on the Persian remains (including hucksters sell items that are opened as you progress through the (seemingly, I haven't made it to the end, just read)), but everything else - the world, quests, killed bosses - is reset as in a normal NG+

T
The X-Files 19.09.19

Jmann666
Thank you.
it would be desirable all the talent to pump,and the talents of more than 28 in an entire game when you first got the game,to 20,fully pumped only 2.
The mask is not received,the tree is not said,so many miss at first.

T
The X-Files 19.09.19

Marsj
And Tempered iron for leveling weapons after +15 is where to take?

d
dmsg 19.09.19

Passed today the game restarted.
In the General prologue is not necessary to reinitiate, starting with asylum of the founder. All the gear is stored. Instead of iron in the first lokah falls from galvanized iron. Probably, on arrival in the RUM will start to fall tempered.
When you find the same weapons and armor that are already in the inventory, instead of them just giving the scrap.
Full random again, can generate the same stupid quests and locations as the first time, if you come across something new - lucky.
Probably just a coincidence but the first bosses differ from the previous passage - is the shadow boss melee with the bombers. Instead of a huge wood - dragon. Dungeons were repeated.
From illogical - root the mother initially on the basis of costs and to improve the jar, but as the boss - in stock.

M
Marsj 19.09.19

The X-Files
Where other types of iron.

J
Jackondas 19.09.19

and there are pirates?