3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LtaQu 25.01.20 07:55 pm

Bought an account and are unable to enter into it (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys bought this man ACC with GTA 5. PRICE: 250 RUB.
https://www.plati.market/itm/grand-theft-auto-v-gta-5-pc-onlajn-garantija-promokod/1847398
Already 3-4 days to write, I gave him all the proof was provided by the purchase of further actions that ACC nevalennyi.
Nevalennyi account
09.08.2018 2:00:35 (viewed 09.08.2018 5:23:05)
Can't sign in!
09.08.2018 2:02:15 (viewed 09.08.2018 5:23:05)
And attach a screenshot of the fact that there is type ACC is not correct. To which he replied:
Waiting for video purchase
Throw him a link to this video. So he checked that ACC nevalennyi. I waited 2 days to answer, and the answer comes:
What data has changed
What I answered him:
VSM
10.08.2018 13:35:50 (viewed 10.08.2018 16:54:36)
You can return to make and give new ACC. Profi I provided.
I do not understand the bcm which data changed?
10.08.2018 13:36:55 (viewed 10.08.2018 16:54:36)
You want me you got rid of the login data.Password ?
And he answered again, nonsense wrote:
Please answer
I th XS to do the seller och country, although standards reviews a lot!
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 25.01.20

You buy account for 250 rubles, and then they wonder why they can't come in? Well, this

R
RikoChiko 25.01.20

What is not clear. He wants to specify the data that you change in the bought account. If nothing is changed and write it.

Z
Zephyr510 25.01.20

there is no stolen accounts to sell. report the seller for fun)

o
olddedgamer 25.01.20

I took on steambuy it's great without any cheat,Yes more expensive,700-900rub,but this price is already 1.5 years do not change.

D
Di1etant 25.01.20

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

Hmm

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

Dudes I stole the account from social club I have the steam version how to get the account? Stole ACC to th how to restore it? Please help)..

B
Bupycop 25.01.20

Fedor Petrovich
Forgot password/email restore itself. If you can't, write to support, provide data and proof that ACC is yours, there is no such data, suck legs, just do not care about safety or you have already stole the same stolen ACC.

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

Bupycop
And so I wrote in support. I just caught a miner, I deleted it. Here to write support at Rockstar I wrote osubka
Page support.rockstargames.com not found
Not found page for the address https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru/requests/preview?id=12818311.
What to do now? ACC cs go I will restore and GTA 5 akkom need to understand

B
Bupycop 25.01.20

Fedor Petrovich
Don't know what to do, because you are still no specifics were not given. How stolen? E-mail was hacked or just the account? Account the incentive or social club? Click forgot password, send by mail the recovery code, change all that is possible. Hacked e-mail? That is another question, some need more information and at the same time, you have to understand it, you know better the situation, whose, what and how to steal...

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

Well, how would just the ACC stole GTA 5. I have steam version. I can go in GTA 5. But the username and password changed, I click on forget password, but nothing comes in the mail. With my mail everything is fine. I'm a fool downloaded type cheat in the GTA online cheat money etc I am a fool fell, but there was budnick the the and just PC saveresource and all of kopec's simple. And all you stole the ACC from steam where cs go. And where is the main GTA 5 everything is fine. Well I removed the miner. Now played by antivirusnika.

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

Bupycop
Answer how long should I wait so I replied to support Rockstar. Back to the account.

T
Tiger Goose 25.01.20

In Steam sales you can buy for 500 rubles. 250 and you're sent to nowhere.

B
Bupycop 25.01.20

Fedor Petrovich
So you have 2 account steam? Stole second, where was GTA 5 and cs go? In this case, you are not Rockstar and steam support to write. To prove that you are the owner of the account, provide them the key first purchased game on the account or other data which they ask. In Rockstar never addressed this problem, I do not know how long to wait for their response, write and wait, I won't customize in any way. But if stolen, only the ACC GTA 5, it is not clear how they were going to run it, if it is tied to your incentives. In General, you yourself have arranged the hemorrhoid yourself given that you lost only 2 games, I would spit on it and continue to be smarter.

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

Bupycop
I recovered the account where the COP go. But the main account I have many games and GTA 5.In short, I can't enter my uchetku to social club click on forget password and email nothing comes up. By the way, they will be able to run GTA 5. so I have tied the game. That's all.

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

Tiger Goose
Well, well, h 607 willfully 135 level. No. We need to restore uchetku social club

T
Tiger Goose 25.01.20

Fedor Petrovich
My message was addressed to the author of the theme.

B
Bupycop 25.01.20

Fedor Petrovich
That is, the ACC trims you can go? If as you said GTA 5 is tied to incentives, then the thief will not be able to play it without logging into steam. To examine the activity profile through a search, through a gang or something else, in the common view, whether playing on your stolen account. And as I said, write to the support, waiting for an answer, it may not follow. I don't know, never went there. Probably went to the ACC, changed the mail, in this case, it had to come an email with the data change, and confirmation of your mail. Maybe you and e-mail was hacked, and you don't know? In any case, I don't know how you continue to help, rely on support.

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

Tiger Goose
Clear. Just misunderstood from the beginning

d
denisepa 25.01.20

I also drove the ACC wanted to help ,and then read the hat . You go in the hole.