3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blacdown22 25.01.20 07:56 pm

Do not run the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Just say that the fashion set , but the problem is clearly not in them . The game worked quietly , and I have not installed mods a couple of weeks . She suddenly ceased to open , without actually starting the game with overhang , Windows with no error as well . I tried to modify the files as advised , with the usual departure from the game , did not help . After reinstalling and removing files in the documents and temporary folders , too . The computer more or less , with the gtx 750 ti has worked quietly on the highest settings with mods for textures and enb at about 40 fps .
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blacksmoke1991 25.01.20

Maybe the virus ate the file?

b
blacdown22 25.01.20

I don't what was uploaded like a week . And other games are working quietly

R
Raizer7 25.01.20

Skyrim....ka naughty toy))). MB the case in the ENB?

V
Volfman1234567890 25.01.20

blacdown22
XS th hat try to reinstall from another source

s
saa0891 25.01.20

blacdown22
Presumably you have pirates,so it would be possible to start the cache to see if the antivirus stupidly ate the crack,try to just download a crack and start again.

A
AT_Sagor 25.01.20

blacdown22
Comrade saa0891 in the right way says. What windows? If a dozen, that could be some sort of update after which flew settings protection of the system and is now part of the files in quarantine or worse worn.
If nothing shaking here, just nothing to spoil except antivirusnika and vaunted the protection of dozens (if it is a dozen).

b
blacdown22 25.01.20

Pirate windows 7, the game itself is a license which has been preserved from the old purchase . I tried to install a pirated version also not open on the net , with the same removal and cleaning involved .