3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarKDeZmonD 19.09.19 09:59 pm

Bug in Taiga locations (Spoilers!:)) (Metro Exodus)

In General
This dilemma
Need to save our boys, and I caught the bug , I can stand in the Bush, but after 2 minutes after saving - they begin to shout Pirates - kill him! and all, and in firing position
And how do you suggest stealth toy held? I don't want bad end
Somebody knows how to solve the problem? or trainer who can give invisibility to the enemy
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 19.09.19

DarKDeZmonD
I jumped out and drowned them, jump had

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

In the first camp have to be stealth at night with NVG. If you put it there during the day, then the NPC you for a kilometer back to see. Between the camps there are places where you can sleep. Come back, wait until night, then go. In principle, if the noise is not really bad, because you can stun them and zagrandom condition. Importantly, none of the pirates and the pioneers not to kill.

b
billygrimm 19.09.19

vitalik76
I for some reason sleep does not lie.

g
ganjin 09.01.22

Ragged glucoman, crooked developed. Zadolbalo. It's not the first time I've been playing the game, but in this passage, bugs, bitch, are pouring out of a cornucopia. In general, in the taiga, before leaving the camp of the pioneers, he survived near the stairs to two cranks who taught the crow to speak and left the game. After loading any save (3 autosaves and 1 fast one) somewhere in the distance a woman yells: "Stranger, stranger here" and an alarm is raised. It was saved, of course, when no one saw me, it happens at night. What the fuck is that?
PS. And one more thing: before that I played for a long time, I play either hardcore or ranger hardcore. In the taiga, at one of these levels, it was possible to sleep twice in one place. Now (I play hardcore) I tried to sleep in the cave a second time - hell there. Has it changed or is it another bug? Maybe some time should pass?