3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 25.01.20 07:58 pm

Not accrued points source... (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

the HS and lowes no collar, found 2 pools of points with source near the marshes, arrived, got 1 point on the hero. but now he looked, says 0 points source. wtf? thread who knows what the problem is and MB console command to put me back on the right?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

offimpulse dawada
In the fights after were not involved?

T
Teraik 25.01.20

In case you are not in combat ?.... he is to Regents; game step-by-step, so it is logical...
Oyyy, and yet, as you spend points, you once again at the puddle you need to come.... but only in the initial stages of the game.. like...

o
offimpulse dawada 25.01.20

Teraik
I stepped in a puddle and flew to Fort joy, even no skills to spend points source. I need to come after each fight, regardless of whether I spent or not? on the same puddle to advance or need a new one?

p
pshanyrckovee 25.01.20

Get a coach and do not worry with the experience and glasses. There is a coach and it is fully working

O
OrisLumenis 25.01.20

Don't worry, glasses of source are almost not needed, except in rare cases the plot, so forget it.

D
Deadeye181 25.01.20

offimpulse dawada
You did not use the blessing for example? Or maybe opened the treasures of king Mountain?

T
Teraik 25.01.20

offimpulse dawada
You can step on the same puddle several times; and no, if you did not spend a point on castes of something sort, then it should remain

T
Teraik 25.01.20

OrisLumenis
But what about castes cool high-level skills, for pathos, and severe cases ?

S
Siniy Kot 25.01.20

offimpulse dawada
offimpulse dawada wrote:
I need to come after each fight, regardless of whether I spent or not? on the same puddle to advance or need for a new
then give the ability to pull the source from corpses and ghosts and themselves points of the source will be more

T
Teraik 25.01.20

Blue Cat
Blue cat wrote:
then give the ability to pull the source from corpses and ghosts and themselves points of the source will be more
Still there are Areas of the Source, to me it seems the best option, and you can apply when they want to, not for any opportunity....

N
Nightma[R]e 25.01.20

offimpulse dawada
In 1-x, the game by default at character creation is skill uses 1 point source, and the other distinctive characters of it too.
In 2, on one and the same puddle to step does not work, if initially absorb source. Except that in the tomb of the Bracco have a flask with the source.
In 3, I want to say, check your skill bar carefully. But that's about it.