3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 25.01.20 07:59 pm

Fashion week: Kraft. (Far Cry 4)

Was on a mission to murder unique fish, like crafted wallet will not crafted. Thought must first go to Chiffon, but the house is closed.
It turns out, I don't get the armor until they have performed other jobs... but where? Can't find on the map other jobs fashion week
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 25.01.20

Титан_1
Black water dragon - it is about him? And his skin is in the inventory there? Maybe not the weapon? Or it was damaged (burnt)?
And to go anywhere is not necessary. If done correctly, the message about the possibility of crafting on the spot at the time of extraction of the skins.

T
Titan_1 25.01.20

FileCrasher
Thank you very much for the answer. So sorry, turns out I mixed up the dragon with a demon (when looking menu production). And how to open other tasks fashion week?

F
FileCrasher 25.01.20

Титан_1
All other jobs will only appear after the first of them, and all at once in South Kirata. After penetration into the North, where jobs also will appear.

T
Titan_1 25.01.20

Thanks again. As it turned out, these jobs are open under as you capture the outposts

F
FileCrasher 25.01.20

Hmm... sorry. I have all the outposts were captured. And then I pumped rare skins fashion week.
And, of course, they are opened only after the first (mandatory) tasks, but as the liberation of outposts.