3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serg.condor 25.01.20 07:59 pm

Lag with 8 GB of RAM (No Man's Sky)

Good day!
Faced such problem that after the update, the game fills the RAM and crazy lag. Used to like this was not observed, at least not to the same extent. Has anyone found a solution?
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 25.01.20

Serg.condor
2018, 16 already in the minimum salary. what decisions are you waiting for?

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 25.01.20

GG4
with the fact that the game is 16 years, and the system requirements have not been changed officially
Spoilers the author did not elaborate on what settings he plays, so we can assume that under the minimal salary fits
PS I play on PC(in profile there) in the gog version, the problems with filling the RAM did not notice, though, and the game sessions sometimes for 5-6 hours, and there have been database rebuilt itself, but it was acceptable with the game

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

Try this: https://yadi.sk/d/bLAcp1E73ZjGX3
Did for themselves, many fixes for dozens, so full functionality is not guaranteed. This thing not only helps Man in the Sky, but in the other dependent memory games.

p
pshanyrckovee 25.01.20

The game eats 11Гб and not 8 as in the descriptions.

S
Serg.condor 25.01.20

Will make a clarification. When you first start (playing already early, but decided to make a new save game for the purity of experiment) she eats 8 gig operatives and 16 in the swap file. Well, as for me this is still abnormal

A
AndreySol 25.01.20

The problem with the devouring of RAM(just 8Gb) I have resolved by replacing the video card with 1Gb on Board for vidyuhi with 2GB. After replacement, download RAM immediately fell by half, faster began to boot up the game and freezes are almost gone.