3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Alien 25.01.20 07:59 pm

Bug on mission huge jackpot (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I played GTA then got to the last Heist, I decided to keep it quiet. We stole armored vehicles and drove up to the gates of the vault, but Trevor on the 2nd machine, or just stands still or goes in circles. Help please , the last save was Oh as for a long time, but progress do not want to lose.
Climbed the entire Internet, but found no answer. Maybe you could help. If you do not fix a bug, then at least as something to start the mission plan B.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Pozhidaev 25.01.20

Mr. Alien
if I remember correctly, there for all three of the last robbery, or talking on GTA 5 Online? And yet, what are armored cars?

M
Mr. Alien 25.01.20

Mikhail Pozhidaev
This alone

d
dilat 25.01.20

Mikhail Pozhidaev
The user mentions Trevor, what online?

Mr. Alien
You must be the AutoSave of the last completed mission. If you disabled it, it is in vain. The only way is to boot from afar

M
Mr. Alien 25.01.20

dilat
AutoSave is not turned off, the last mission is the preparation for the robbery, the AutoSave and loaded

d
dilat 25.01.20

Mr. Alien
Can throw off save?

M
Mr. Alien 25.01.20

dilat
I will try

M
Mr. Alien 25.01.20

dilat
https://yadi.sk/d/lF9ovlo23aN5Ze
Here you go.

d
dilat 25.01.20

Mr. Alien
The save game is not the same, for there passed only 3 percent and it is dated 2015 year

A
AFlexex 25.01.20

For the future, do the saves in a checkerboard pattern. That is one mission in one slot and the other in the next. A third and more in the one that was to the last. And saves is only 2, and a backup in case something always at hand.

_
_______________________ 25.01.20

Mr. Alien
Remove a script mod. I helped

M
Mr. Alien 25.01.20

SDRBB
Did it! Thank you very much!