3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The rain man 25.01.20 07:59 pm

Is it worth to download \"the taming of animals\"? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The subject actually. Advise pozh-that, and I doubt that. Tame Hippo, and he with me parkour will be engaged and the fortress at night quietly cut? Will burn because the patter of his
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 25.01.20

The rain man
already 3 times pereprohozhu game and at those times neither rocked nor never such a skill)
At the end, except that if Hoch and will the extra points that vcache)

D
Deadeye181 25.01.20

The rain man
As far as I remember, if tame beast could not follow Baycom somewhere, he dies and you need to tame a new one. (I could be wrong about the cause, but with my lions was similar)

T
The rain man 25.01.20

So the aides PTS help sometimes, especially against more than 10 opponents. But when at Giza for the horse walked with the two morons, which a merchant (customer of the quest) was given, they fired me shamelessly

T
The rain man 25.01.20

Deadeye181
That is, I scaled the wall, and the animal remains at the bottom and dies?

D
Ded MastDay 25.01.20

In my opinion, completely useless skill, for the passage is not exactly necessary. They are weak, die quickly, every time to train your new get bored. You can inject just for fun, type of pet to look like and then, when already everything you need pumped.

T
The rain man 25.01.20

Thank you for the info, probably will not, at least for now, there's something to spend points. In the same interview to pump

C
Camper88 25.01.20

tamed the Behemoth in the passage is very cool there are and next to the carcass and runs pretty that it hurts

G
Geralt De Rivia 25.01.20

To be honest to go, then DEFINITELY.
1 - While the Romans are distracted by an animal, you can get where you need to do what you need.
2 - Protect from other animals is not too bad...those hyenas in the desert a lot and the lion them a mother does" as necessary.