3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 25.01.20 08:01 pm

Transfer of Fallout and Fallout 2 on the Fallout 4 engine (Fallout 4)

Would you play Fallout and Fallout 2 on the Fallout 4 engine,if the gazebo did a re-release?Personally I discourage the old 2D engine and weird game mechanics.For many gamers of today are accustomed to other graphics and gameplay it would be the opportunity to join the first two parts of the cult series
24 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 25.01.20

1 part nenuzhna , even the dialogues and quests worse than 4ki.

L
Lllllllama 25.01.20

Alas, it seems to me, to join him in the form of 3D-shooter will not work. And if you transfer them to the new engine will not be the atmosphere (the most important, in my opinion, the item in this series) that is inherent in the original games... leaving only the plot, world and characters.
PS And if you alter the gameplay that we saw in Fallout 4, it will be an insult to the feelings of the fans of the original series.

K
KroRex 25.01.20

None of this good will come. I wouldn't play it.

R
Readlife 25.01.20

Mike CERIC
Please, not another fall (even a reissue) from BSG. And not oblivions the engine even more. Mechanics was weird and for those years, by the way.
George Dark
The third person view(only in third) on a modern engine would be completely justified - neither in gameplay nor mechanics would not need to change it.. well is just a bit to increase the size of shelters. But it's all a dream.

n
n3rd1 25.01.20

And I loved Fallout 1-2 because isometric and turn-based and naturally cool leveling, quests and dismemberment.
In Fallout 1-2 I don't mind to change backgroung in HD, improve the animation and make it more convenient control menu. Everything else in the game - Shik.
PS Engine Fallout 4 fierce the City better dviglo Unreal Engine 4
Regarding step by step and ISOs: released as XCOM: Enemy Unknown and all like, no one complains.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Mike CERIC

Would you play Fallout and Fallout 2 on the Fallout 4 engine,if the gazebo did a re-release?Personally I discourage the old 2D engine and weird game mechanics.For many gamers of today are accustomed to other graphics and gameplay it would be the opportunity to join the first two parts of the cult series

The gazebo and made his Foul,with 3D graphics and new mechanics (and have tried to keep the old system and SPECIAL turn-based mode to some extent) what you still need.

p
predator999 25.01.20

Well, the first part for a couple of hours pass and the second a longer I have not mastered it would be nice for the 3d engine at least for the sake of the story just to check it out.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.20

play I can be played but for me the old motivchik question and series fallout 1-2 is an empty pitch sound
as PA I 4 stylistically the game a little more than half took
and zahac pass kvestiki will go 1-2. sprite Groton doesn't scare me but the mechanics and gameplay there is very dull here and without it it will be another game based on the player's reaction so make it sense to not immeet
let the next part of the sawing
except that Groton will make a very graphically on the licensed another engine. Yes konsolki not pull.

-
-Raixs- 25.01.20

Is there a mod for New Vegas where the whole first part moved into the world of Besedovsky Fullauto, that is, literally. There map is a separate room with a tiled area that is sweeping the figurine guy, just like in table games. While Loki first Fallout is a separate location, placed on the engine Arbor. In General, let it remain as it was.

K
Key Ovald 25.01.20

Yeah, that would be interesting, especially since the engine is not the most bad (especially if the hands of the modders to add beauty).
But even more interesting would be the migration of a new generation of a Foul on the isometric engine. :)) Not to run the second part, it is very outdated (although how to say Nevada played with gusto), and modern isometrics, as in Pillars of Eternity. :)

V
Viktor Lazorev 25.01.20

Whatever you do, don't touch the old folic.

l
lmperatorPC 25.01.20

I would not have refused to transfer Folica on engine tactics. The preservation of classic style with a more pleasant picture

D
Daniel Sl 25.01.20

Personally I discourage the old 2D engine and weird game mechanics.
Trust me, once you start, and then the graphics do not pay any attention, the gameplay is very addictive

R
Raxm 25.01.20

if transfer 1 and 2 is the engine type of XCOM, the more and here and there small local levels, and even themselves are generated in requestobj missions

M
Morag_Tong 25.01.20

no I would not play. To transfer those mechanics to full 3D with the camera behind is not possible, for example, misses at point blank range. Max desire - examples Baldur's Gate - Enhanced edition. all the rest is absolutely not necessary.

K
KofeOk 25.01.20

Molten Clouds make Fallout 2 engine to Vegas. They have a public in VK have the same name if interested.

v
vzglydizugla 25.01.20

If endure, in the form of a pillars or Westland, but the engine just enough foul 4 transfer of sujecki, but it is better to come up with a new one, only wider.
And Yes, the gazebo should not be seen with the 3rd person view, its crown is an RPG with a 1st.

T
Talavat 25.01.20

It is the 2D engine Raised Fallout . And not as any 3D engine pathetic Fallouta 3 and the rest of the shit further .

A
Alex0493 25.01.20

Mike CERIC
Would play if only the view from the top as they did in the first two

c
clearfix 25.01.20

So like we have been working on porting the second fall on the engine of new Vegas. In any case, it would be interesting to see, although it is clear that it won't be the same game.